One lucky catch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One lucky catch!

My gay friend met his boyfriend during college and seeing them now still together makes me think that there's still hope for me out there. That soon I might find my Prince Charming and we'll be together forever!

Yes, there is still hope out there! As long it's raining men outside then it's your chance to look for one, or maybe three but please, save us some, lol!

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      We must not lose hope about finding serious relationships with someone who can take us seriously. He might be somewhere out there and we'll know for sure that Prince Charming still does exist in times like this.

In the meantime, I've been out looking for hookups and nothing serious at the moment. But of course, I still hope that there is someone out there who is searching for me, and if he'll ever be the one that's for me, then I'll stay faithful to him, only with him.

Comment

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, there will be but if ever you're ready to settle down with someone, better clear out your profiles from dating apps because you'll never get to find true love in those places.

Originally posted by Steezy View Post
    My gay friend met his boyfriend during college and seeing them now still together makes me think that there's still hope for me out there. That soon I might find my Prince Charming and we'll be together forever!
    Don't feel bad, you'll soon get to find your Prince Charming, but I must tell you that he may not be as perfect as you can imagine. As long as you two can be compatible together.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, it is like saying that it would not be a prince but someone who would just be anybody. lol.

LOL. You are dreaming! That is highly unlikely. One of my friends told me: "In your world, you won't really find a true love. There would be men but they would only stay for a while and then they would leave you." I answered back: "I know."

Comment

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Or worse, they're just there for you because they needed something from you not because they needed someone like you and that's just sad.

You might find some men but they would not be forever. I do not know but I have already conditioned myself that my boyfriends would stay only for a while then they would go away.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      That's sad, it must have been hard for you to find someone who will take you seriously. I think that there's nothing wrong with you but please do not condition your mind into thinking about something like that.

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      BackRubSlut Then how do you condition your mind, then? Do you think that we could fool our minds into thinking that there would be someone who would stay with us for a lifetime?

There is no Prince Charming. Do not believe that there is one. What you could expect are Prince Charmings. Yes, there would be many Prince Charming that you would encounter but you would have to accept that no one would last for long.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound so pessimistic there. Must've been that Prince Charming might've come into your life and treated you badly, well, I hope you'll find yourself that special someone who will treat your better next time.

Do not hold on for too much. One day, they would break up. I am sure of that. Some of my friends have seemingly good relationship lasting for years then suddenly they broke up.

Comment

I guess you're a hopeless romantic. There's nothing wrong about that but I suggest that you don't expect too much so that you can save yourself from disappointments.

Comment

Yes, do that. Keep on hoping until you realize that there is really no hope for people like us in the real world. Not to sound bitter but I think that there is no happy ending that awaits us.

Comment

• DomeChrome
          DomeChrome commented
          Editing a comment
          You surely are a pessimist, ThaThrist! Don't you have a little hope left in yourself? It will not hurt if we hope sometimes, right? Because of that, I do think that despite our gender identity, there will be someone who will appreciate and love us for who we are.

How many years has it been anyway? If they managed to still be together after 5 years, then I guess we can still hope that there is someone out there that is for us.

Comment

• ButtThrust
          ButtThrust commented
          Editing a comment
          I doubt that they'll reach that long. Nowadays, we all know how judgmental the society is and how complicated our situations are. Nevertheless, I still hope for the best.
      Working...
      X