Got pregnant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got pregnant

So your boyfriend of one year got his girlfriend pregnant and soon they would get married already. What would you do next?

I would cry a river as I do not want to lose him. He should be mine and mine alone! Oh, my gosh. Why did he get his girlfriend pregnant? Why?

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Could it be that YOU'RE the side-chick he's with? His love for you is not true so you should consider dumping him to save yourself from frustration.

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. Seriously? Do you still cry for a man? I do not cry for a man anymore. When a man leaves me, then he could go and I won't shed a tear.

Originally posted by BobbyD View Post
    So your boyfriend of one year got his girlfriend pregnant and soon they would get married already. What would you do next?
    Wait, since when did he have a girlfriend? And they're getting married because he got her impregnated? That's impossible! I'd just have to dump him, I won't be begging for him to stay with me.

Comment

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      He already had a girlfriend even before the two of them got together. That means that he had his girlfriend longer. His boyfriend is a bisexual. He, on the other hand, could be called as a side-chick even if he is not a chick at all. lol.

I will let go of him. I don't want to be the reason why the child will grow up without a dad.

Comment

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Good for you, I'm happy that you're concerned with the child. Well, he's just a boyfriend anyway, boyfriends are easy to come by but having a father for a child is the most important thing ever. It will hurt for a while, the moving on stage, but I'm sure it's for a cause and you're a kind person for that.

I am okay with the fact that he should sustain the girl because she's carrying his child. However, if the girl insists that they get back together, I do think that I'll let him choose between me and the girl. If he chooses the girl, then, I guess we're done.

Comment

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, he must sustain the girl he got impregnated. Why should I worry? I'm single now that he's back with her, I'll look for a new man to replace him, it's that easy!

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Look, they are getting married. That means that he had chosen the girl over him. The game is already over for him.

Before they get married and before he leaves me, we should have lots of sex first. I need to enjoy his company before everything ends with us.

Comment

Wait, what? Your boyfriend got his girlfriend pregnant? How is it possible that he has a girlfriend and yet, you are his boyfriend? That confuses me a lot. I guess he's a two-timer.

Comment

Since he has a girlfriend, what is he then? A gay? Or a bisexual? Or maybe he's a closeted gay? I guess my boyfriend impregnated someone, I will leave him immediately. I don't want to become a hindrance to a growing family.

Comment

Working...
        X