His parents expecting a grandchild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His parents expecting a grandchild

My closest friend is the only gay son in their family and he told me that he wanted to give his parents a grandchild that is biologically his. How can he make this possible?

You should suggest him to undergo IVF (In vitro fertilization) if he really wants to have a kid with his boyfriend. Wait, is he married? He should get married first before having a child.

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you talking about? IVF are for straight couples although it could be used by gay man through a surrogate mother. He does not need his boyfriend for that IVF. lol.

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      Am I missing something here? Is there a new technology that I had not known?

He could have a girlfriend and have a child with her. But that sounds morbid to me, lol.

Comment

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      What?! This is a big no, no. This should not be done at all cost! Have a girlfriend and have a child with a girl? Noooo!

He can hire a surrogate mother, I guess? A woman who can carry his child but no strings will be attached between the two of them.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      Some rich gays to this one. I had seen some news that they had done this way. He could do this route if he has the money to pay for the expenses. Mind you, this would be expensive.

Maybe he can ask one of his girl friends for a favor and have an FWB situation with her. In that way, the boundaries are clear. And in return, he can treat that girl to a shopping spree or something else that she wants.

Comment

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      There are some morality issues here. It could not be that the girl would just leave the child alone to him after giving birth as technically it is her child also.

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      The girl would want to have 1 million. Would he be able to provide that one? Even then, it would be a question of morality. Do not do it.

Why would his parents expect a grandchild when they know that their son is gay?! Are they nuts? What were they thinking?

Comment

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's still closeted and is now pressuring him to have kids so they're expecting more from him. That's too much for them to ask for him, they should take things slower and ask him how well he's been going, there he might find the right words to finally admit to them that he's been gay for so long.

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      Cube Yeah. Possible. Then he should tell to his parents that he is gay and that he would not be able to provide them a grandchild.

Your friend can try having what they call a test tube baby. In that way, all they need is his sperm and an egg cell of a woman. Sounds impossible right? But it's actually possible. I've already read successful cases before.

Comment

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure, they could do this kind of medical help but why bother to have a child in this way? He could tell his parents that he does not want to have a child. Period.

Maybe he can just adopt a baby and make it seem like he has impregnated someone from a far place that he has visited before and it is only now that he knew about it.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope that it's going to work, well, as soon as he gets in touch with the baby, the baby will soon look exactly like him and his parents will never figure it out, good thinking!

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      But you could not just adopt when you are single! There are qualifications for an adoption to push through.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...ir-dna-n836876

How about having your own biological child with your partner? The technology is not yet available but could become available soon.

Comment

Working...
    X