What turns you on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What turns you on?

We have various preferences but what turns you on the most sexually?
    As for me, I like sexy men. You know, those men who have 6 packs.
    It is like I would drool for seeing them. lol.

I like hairy men. The super hairy men who have thick hair covering their body. Whenever I see one, I am sexually aroused.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yeah, I like hairy men, too! I just like playing with their chest hair when we lie on the bed.

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      I like blond men but when it comes to body hair I am more aroused to see those men who have dark body hairs.

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. The hairy men. I like men with thick armpit hair. Never mind the other parts of his body if those are not that hairy.

I like men that are tall. As soon as I see tall men, there is an urge in me to talk to them. Anyway, my former partners are tall because I like it best if my partner is taller than me. I guess I like that because both of us will look cute together.

Comment

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Look cute? No, do not kid me. You like tall men because, most often than not, taller men have bigger cocks. lol. Do not tell me that you do not like big cocks.

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Tall guys are better than those smaller guys. I would also choose those tall guys.

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      But not all tall men have large cocks. I had seen tall men with small cocks. lol.

Men who are intelligent turn me on. It is nice to have a discussion with someone about something relevant in the society. It is also good to have an actual intellectual talk with someone rather than just do some flirting.

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I do not like those intellectual men as I could not cope up with them. They might asked me for some questions and I would not be able to answer them. I may look like a fool. lol.

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      No, I do not need those intelligent men. I need men who are well-endowed. After all, I need their other heads. lol.

This may sound weird but I do like men who are fragrant in a way that even if I am a meter away from them, I can still smell how fresh they are. Before dating someone, I usually make sure first if they really smell good or it's just their cologne.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      That could be that they are wearing some expensive colognes or perfumes. You could not smell something fresh if they are not fresh from the bath.

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      How about those men who smell like they had not taken a bath for two weeks? lol.

Someone who knows how to dance turns me on. So I usually find someone to hookup with in a club. In there, I can see who dances well and who's not.

Comment

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I'm a big fan of dancers too, they sure know how to dance gracefully and I'd be left in awe wishing that I can be a great dancer as them too!

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, the dancers. When they could do some sexy dancing then I fall in love with those kinds of men. lol.

The eyes turn me on. I would like to be with someone who has expressive eyes. Someone who's stare can make me feel hot.

Comment

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that the eyes are the window to the soul. Eyes are really captivating once you've seen genuine emotions from it, you can really tell how a person feels if you look straight into their eyes.

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, there are men who have beautiful eyes. I like men who have those thick and curly eyelashes. Yeah, the eye brows which was sculpted perfectly. No, I am not deviating from the eyes itself.

I'm turned on by men who know how to style well, hair and clothes. I'd love a man in uniform and if he looks professional, I'd always fantasize him fucking me hard inside of his office with his necktie tied around my hands before my back as he fucks me real hard. Ooops, is that too much?

Comment

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      I love men in uniforms too but your fantasizing way too much there BackRubSlut, lol! I guess you haven't experienced that for so long.

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Men who can groom themselves when and has proper hygiene is definitely a turn on, he can keep himself organized so what more could it be if he starts being in a serious relationship? I'm sure that he got his shit together and I'm sure that I would love to have a partner like that.
Working...
X