Always open to your bestfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always open to your bestfriend

Here's an off-topic question for you gays out there, is it okay for you to be an open book to your best friend?
    Best friends can keep a secret, right? They even know your deepest darkest secret but you can assure that they'll keep it to themselves.
    So again, is it okay to be open all the time with your bestfriend?

I am not an open book but maybe I can tell a little bit about myself but I'd rather keep my secrets all to myself, I just let my bestfriend share his or her secrets to me but it doesn't necessarily mean that I should tell mine. Yes, they know I'm gay but I do have secrets which I can never tell.

Comment

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Why? Are those dark secrets so sinister that it could not be shared with your best friends?

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      BangGang sometimes we all have secrets that we'd keep it to ourselves and not one soul must ever know of that deepest darkest secret.

I think that we should be open with our best friends. They need to know the things that are happening on us. Should we get murdered while having a hookup, then there would be someone who could help the police with the investigation of the case. If no one knows where you went, then it would be harder for the police to figure it out.

Comment

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be possible but you made it sound so morbid. I get your point, we should sometimes keep our best friend updated about our whereabouts and who were are with.

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      IggyCock You are right. We need to update our best friends if we are going for a hookup with a stranger. I had watched a video where a gay man went to see his supposed hookup and but went missing for days until his body was found. Since he failed to notify anyone who he was about to see, the police had a hard time reconstructing the events that happened and the people involved with it.

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      There was one gay who was murdered while going to the place of his hookup that he had known on a dating app. His friend was not aware that the murdered friend would go to his hookup on the night that he was murdered.

Originally posted by StiffySteve View Post
    Here's an off-topic question for you gays out there, is it okay for you to be an open book to your best friend?
    Best friends can keep a secret, right? They even know your deepest darkest secret but you can assure that they'll keep it to themselves.
    It's just common sense, you can let them know what they deserve to know, not much info is necessary so there's no need to be TOO open to them. At least keep a secret to yourself if you don't like sharing it to other people even to your best friend, right?

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you have the option to keep some secrets if you are not keen on sharing it all on your best friends. There is no rule that you should keep on sharing information fully.

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, we need to keep some things exclusive to our own selves. For example, we choked while sucking a large cock. We do not need to tell that story to our best friend.

Sometimes, we need to keep some secrets to our own selves. We could share most of the things that happened but some could be reserved and not to be shared anymore.

Comment

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Some secrets could be kept just to ourselves. But, we gays are known to be talkative so what can we keep as secrets?

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      JayEazy you can still keep your secrets to yourself, like your hookups, why would you be open about your hookups too anyway? Some hookup stories are better kept than being said.

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that being open is one of the most wonderful things that we could have as a person. So, open up, right?

Originally posted by StiffySteve View Post
    Being an open book to your best friend is actually a thing. They can keep your secrets and you can keep theirs too. Secrets are meant to be shared then kept to people we can trust right? It's a form of bond between best friends, and it is okay for me to be open to my best friend 24/7 because she knows me my whole life. Yes, I have a girl bestfriend and she's the best there is!

Comment

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      Either a girl or guy bestfriend, they deserve to know me and I do trust them with all my secrets I have 3 best friends and they're solid! We've been through a lot and I'm this really kind of open person when it comes to them and it has never been an issue if I'd get to tell them stuffs that has been going on about me.

For sure my best friend can keep a secret but not all of my secrets should be out. He can learn a secret about me but I'd also keep secrets to myself just to be safe, right? I mean there's nothing wrong about keeping secrets to yourself and also telling it to your best friend.

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      And I bet your best friend has secrets that he keeps it for himself instead of sharing it with you as well. It's your choice if you wanted him to know more about your secrets, which the same goes for him too.

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, yes. You could keep some secrets to your self. I do not think that there is a friendship rule that states that all secrets must be out.
Working...
X