The Best Thing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Thing!

What's the best thing about being gay? I'm open to everyone's opinion here, just for fun!

They say that the best thing about being masculine but secretly gay is that you can watch other guys at the gym and locker room...naked. An absolute truth, right?

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen some other guys checking me out too as well whenever I hit the gym. It's flattering when they're checking me out as I lift weights but in the boy's locker room? Well, I make sure that no one is there so it would be safe for me to get dressed, lol.

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, you could do that one if you look like them. Still, would you stay on those places for so long just to look at naked bodies?

The best thing about being gay with your gay bestfriend or with your boyfriend is that you get to borrow clothes from them, especially shirts and shoes. It's a fun thing to do when you're always on the go or when you just feel like wearing their clothes.

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound so lazy to go to the laundry and get your clothes cleaned. I think you're just telling them that you just wanted to wear their shirts for fun but in reality, you already ran out of clothes and you decided to wear their shirts instead lol.

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      What? So you do those kinds of things? Are they aware that you are using their stuffs?

I've realized that one of the best things about being gay is that we have a great number of attractive gays (in the gay community) which you never knew was gay because they're hot as fuck!

Comment

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      I've noticed that as well! We have a large community of hot looking gays and that is why I truly love being in the gay community. I'm out and proud and most of our troops are yummy as fuck too!

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, yes, there are so many handsome gays. I had noticed that, too. Anyway, so what if there are so many handsome gays? There is no use if those handsome gays would not become my boyfriend.

I don't think there's much to think of about having the best things when you are gay. Except maybe having female friends and you could pretend to be a straight man and you two are just secretly checking out other men, lol!

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! Also, when you are gay and you have female friends, you are so lucky because you get to be surrounded by hot guys. All thanks to your pretty female friends. Lol!

What's the best thing being gay? Of course, the thing that we love the most - sex. We could have lots of sex! Lol. Oh, do not deny it.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I've read an article that most gays often get the most sex. So, I agree with you, we are the most sexual beings in the entire LGBTQ, we love sex and what's something to deny about that?

The best thing about being gay is that I get to have the trust of my girl besties regarding makeovers and fashion styles. I also enjoy helping them distinguish if the guys that they like are straight or maybe gay.

Comment

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Same! I love makeup and fashion that's why I am my girl friends' go-to person when it comes to styling.

I think the best thing about being gay is acting as if you're straight when you see your girl friends' boyfriends. It's funny to watch their jealous reactions when you have some sweet moves towards your girl friends.

Comment

Working...
    X