What to do with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with this?

What do you do with those presents or things that remind you of your ex?
    Keep them
    41.67%
    Burn them
    16.67%
    Throw it away
    41.67%

Breakups are painful and you know what else is painful? A present from an ex that constantly reminds you of them, so it's better to burn them. Yes, burn them until they'll turn into ashes.

Comment

Presents from my exes are kept, either in my room or somewhere in the attic or basement compiled in a box with the rest of the things that I don't need anymore.

Comment

• CockednLoaded
        CockednLoaded commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd keep it stored in a box, all of the things my ex has given to me. Everything has a sentiment to it that's why I considered keeping it.

When the two of you had already broken up, that is the time that those things must be thrown away. Why, is there other good way to do it?

Comment

But you could not burn them, right? It is illegal to burn waste of any kind.

Comment

• Cloud69
          Cloud69 commented
          Editing a comment
          so you're saying is that you threw them away? Well, I've thrown a lot of things from my ex, even if it's an expensive present or something very sentimental, but it's over between us and I should give myself a break by throwing all of his things away.

I will definitely throw away the things that will keep on reminding me of my ex because if I keep those things, there is a tendency that I won't be able to move on.

Comment

• GagDaddy
          GagDaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, you can just throw them away as if they never existed in your life, as if you'd never received them before. It's best to throw things that remind you of your ex, so you can have your own peace of mind.

My exes have done the worst things to me and I think that the things that he has given to me before deserves to be burned. I don't want to see those things ever again so it's better that they just become ashes.

Comment

I'd keep it with me, what's wrong of keeping things given by our exes? I'm not that bitter with my exes and those presents are worth keeping, just like how I'd keep things given by friends even if they turned out to be fake.

Comment

I think I'll keep them. That's because they have sentimental value to me and almost all of the things that were given to me by my exes are nice and expensive so I don't think I can throw them away.

Comment

Maybe I will not keep them nor throw it away. I think I will put those things into sale or an auction. In that way, I'm hitting two birds with one stone. One, I don't get to see those things anymore. And two, I earned some money from doing that.

Comment

I would keep them in some special place. I would place all the presents that they have given to me. It would serve as memory place for me to remember them. Hey, once in my life, they had become part of me.

Comment

I will throw them away. There is no reason why I need to keep them, right? It would only remind me of them should I keep the presents with me.

Comment

Working...
                  X