Take it or leave it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take it or leave it?

Your boyfriend has a girlfriend and you are only the second option. His first option is his girlfriend and nothing could change that status. Yes, he is handsome, kind and has great bed skills. Would you take this set up or leave it entirely?

I think many will agree when I say that no one deserves to be an option. That's why I will just choose to leave that kind of relationship rather than continue to be a martyr.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! I cannot have him for myself, so it's best that I'd leave him with that bitch. Soon, I'll find someone who can make me his priority, his first option and not just his doormat the entire time.

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      If you leave, how sure are you that you would be able to see someone who could be a great substitute. Remember, people are people who are varied and dynamic. They are not like machines which would work exactly the same as any other copy of that particular product.

Definitely, it's a NO for me. I don't want to be number two. I have always been the priority and I don't want to know the feeling of being an option. I am sure that it hurts and it's quite painful.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      And what's painful is that his first option is a girl, it's so insulting for my part if you'd ask me. So, I'm with you here, I wouldn't consider myself becoming someone's second option when I deserve to be someone's first.

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, it is not that painful when you get used to it. If you have been the second option for all times with your past relationships, then you would feel that it has become your normal self.

Do you think that I'm that desperate? Of course not! I don't care if he's handsome, has great bed skills and is kind. Wait, I don't consider his offer a kind offer, therefore he isn't kind at all. I would never like a man like that.

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dump him already, how can you consider him a boyfriend when he has a girlfriend and he's considering her as his first option? That's unfair to your part already! Therefore, you should leave him and never entertain him, again.

I'll leave that kind of situation as soon as I have the chance. Besides, being treated as an option is not a good feeling. Also, I am sure that there are others out there who will be willing to make me as the priority.

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      He thinks he's getting lucky for having two lovers at once, well, he's wrong and yes, you should leave him and he'll realize how a jerk he really is.

In that scenario, would that mean that my boyfriend is a bisexual? If that's the case, I think I will just be the one to let go and leave the relationship. There's no point in staying in that kind of relationship if I am being treated as an option right?

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, your boyfriend is bisexual that's why he's got you on the side, plus, his girlfriend. But since he chose you to become his second option, well, it's your choice if you're really going to take it or leave it. He can't have two of you whenever he just feels like it, right?

I would leave it. I need a man who could have me and me alone. There should be no other people beside me. His attention and love should be mine and mine alone.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm surprised by all the comments on this topic that every single one of us does not want to settle as an option these days. It makes me so proud, but anyway, going back, you are right as well. If your boyfriend is your boyfriend, he is yours alone and he does not want it that way, then leave him!

I would take that setup. Hello, let us look at him. He is handsome, kind and has great bed skills. Where else could I see a man who has those qualifications? It would be difficult to find other men who have those great qualities.

Comment

Working...
    X