Beverage options at meetups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beverage options at meetups

This might be completely random but what do you guys prefer, tea, coffee, soft drink or beer? In a friendly get together what would you prefer? Everyone has different choices so I really wanna know is it a stereotype or do men actually prefer alcoholic drinks over any other beverage. Keeping in mind this also goes on to your daily choices, wake up in the morning you want coffee or tea? Or something else? And so on as your day passes by which beverage do you prefer or let's say consume the most throughout the day.

Oh Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Can't live without it and for chilling time it's beer with friends! But my most favorite is COFFEE nothing stands a chance in front of it!

Comment

lol this is very random haha who asks about the favorite drink? Are you doing some survey or getting information for your project or something?

Comment

I prefer Coffee all the time!

Comment

I have like a list of days fixed for different drinks, as I love exploring new kind of drinks every now and then, I'm a traveller btw - so exploring drinks gets pretty much easier. Other than this have fixed my favorite drinks for example weekdays its coffee or tea any works, and weekends I go for scotch, um, whiskey etc., all the hard drinks.

Comment

I consume every kind of beverage throughout the day, morning it's coffee, and then with meals its soft drink, with friends its beer or whatever environment we are in that drink depends on that! At home alone the drink varies with my mood, if I'm chilling movie night I prefer beer, if I'm occupied with thoughts;I prefer hard drink, and at times just for the sake of drinking I prefer scotch! Hope it will be helpful.

Comment

Oh I'm a gym freak so for me it's mostly protein shakes and coffee alcohol is occasional but still less.

Comment

Oh I love tea - every kind of tea! Herbal, green, milk, black, you name it and I have had it! I'm Asian so we prefer tea more over any other drink. Of course I drink different beverages on different occasions but I prefer tea most of the time.

Comment

Umm nice I don't know why I like this random question. Okay I prefer red bull mostly I live on it! Other than this - beer and coffee.

Comment

My favorite drink that I can have every time is water lol

Comment

In a friendly get-together, I prefer what everyone else is having which is mostly beer. I think it's not a stereotype but actually we prefer alcoholic drinks more because it's mostly beer chosen for chilling. Waking up I think it's not only me but all over the country people prefer coffee, Asians I think prefer tea. The most consumed drink by me is coffee. I just read my comment again and it seems like a research piece lol.

Comment

I'm an alcoholic maybe the stereotype is for people like me!

Comment

It's just a stereotype.

Comment

Depends on mood and occassion man.

Comment

Depends on the time that you're going to see your friend. In the morning until noon, most probably coffee. Afternoon til who knows when, its beer for me

Comment

Working...
                              X