Would you date your ex again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you date your ex again?

What if you bumped with an ex from several years ago and he asked you to hangout with him? What would you do? Would you still go even if there's a possibility that he'll ask you to date him again and go back to being in a relationship with him?

I will probably agree to hangout with him for old time's sake. But I won't agree to date him again. He's already a person from the past and he should stay like that.

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      We can hang out with our exes as long as we know our limits, right? So, yes, dates are off-limits to exes, a hang out would be nice to consider.

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      It is still good to be friends, and hangout with him. We could have some conversations and all, but it would end there. We should end as being friends only.

Hangout sounds nice, but the possibility that he would ask me out on a date just so we can be back together? I'll accept the date but getting back together? I'll think about it.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      If he's that kind ex of yours then consider taking him back, not all exes get a chance to get back with you so you might as well grab the opportunity while it's there.

I do believe that it's too early to tell if I want to get back together with him. But what's clear to me is that of course, I miss him which is why I will agree to his hangout invitation.

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      After the hangout, say that you two had a really good time, then he asks you to have sex with him, would you accept that invitation too?

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      Miss your ex? Really? How could you miss him? Have you been thinking of him all on those period that you were no longer together?

Well, my answer to his invitation to hangout with me depends on the reason why we broke up several years ago. If he did wrongful things to me, then I'll say no. But if that's not the reason for our breakup, then I guess I'll consider hanging out with him again.

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      But he will possibly ask you if you want to get back together with him, is there a chance that you two might get back together after you hung out with him?

Originally posted by BangGang View Post
    What if you bumped with an ex from several years ago and he asked you to hangout with him? What would you do? Would you still go even if there's a possibility that he'll ask you to date him again and go back to being in a relationship with him?
    I'd tell him that I have places to go, and as much as I wanted to stay and have a little chat I'd pretend that I'm badly needed just to avoid him right away. Yes, I would avoid my ex if that's the case. An ex is already an ex for a reason, right? So there's no chance for us to hangout anymore.

Comment

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that you're just trying to avoid what you still feel whenever you see him. I guess you still haven't moved on but it's good to your part that you're avoiding yourself from getting hurt again.

I would go out with him and make some hangouts. If we broke up nicely, then there is no need to be hesitant in going out with him. I would be available for any hangouts as long as my time permits it.

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      True. But if the break up was bad, then I wouldn't want to see him again. I know that our time already lasted and there's no point of hanging out together especially if I already knew that he's a bad person.

I do not think that I should date my ex again. He is already a past part of my life. His roles had already ended. We should move on by being friends.

Comment

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure we can hang out with our exes but it doesn't mean that we should get back with them. That's enough heartache for us, right?

I think that there is a possibility that he wants to win me back but I must prove him wrong that I am doing fine ever since he left me. Upon bumping into him, I'd walk away fast to avoid any further discussions with him.

Comment

That's just a possibility and it doesn't mean that we're going to get back together for real. So, I'll agree to hangout with him and if I enjoyed it, I'll probably agree again if he asks me out for the second time. We gotta enjoy life and do things that we want right?

Comment

Working...
      X