Suddenly got blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly got blocked

Okay, you were dating someone new. You had few dates already. You think that he is nice and you believe that he is starting to like you, too. Note that there was no sex on all those dates. Suddenly, he just blocked you on all communication fronts from phones and on his social media accounts. What would you do next?

I would just have to accept the fucking fact that he had ghosted me already. That means that I was assuming only. The real thing is that he did not like me. Oh, well. I should move on and get on with another man.

Comment

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      He ghosted you because it came into his mind that he is no longer interested in playing with you, so, he's out there looking for a new victim. Chill out, there are more guys out there for you.

I'll move on, as simple as that. There's no point in hoping that he'll come back because I'm sure that he's not going to do that. Also, he might have found someone else who he can both have sex and date with.

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Drifter, that's what you get when you're acting a bit slow. Maybe he's been hinting you to initiate the first move to have sex with him since there was no sex involved to all of those dates with him. He got tired of waiting for your initiative to ask him about it.

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. That could be the reason. He found someone new who is better than you are. So, what can you do? You could not mourn every day, right? Move on and find someone else. Issue solved.

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, exactly. There is no other option but to move on. It may be painful, but that is life.

What I'll do next is to contemplate about the ghosting that he just let me experience. Then after I accepted that, I'll now proceed to look for another guy who I can interact with and who can keep me entertained.

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to analyze or contemplate where things went wrong for both of you, then you will realize that it is no longer worth your time so you just have to go out there and start socializing again.

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Entertain those other men and forget about that man who ghosted you already. People are good at ghosting these days that's why I don't feel like taking things seriously at the moment.

I think I'm going to call my friends so that we can have a drink together. I'm sure that I already invested feelings for him so I'll be hurt for sure. I'll probably cry and still keep trying to contact him.

Comment

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay to cry your heart out, Cloud69, but it is NOT okay to still keep contacting him. Don't let yourself suffer that much just for a guy who just treated you like shit. Move on and have some more drinking sessions with your friends to forget about him.

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Yes, I had been there! Trying to contact him like crazy, but to no avail anymore. Yeah, I know, right?

He was never really in love with me and not even sexually attracted to me. Maybe he has found someone better than me that is why he suddenly blocked me for no reason. Well, I wouldn't blame myself for that because I accept that people will treat us special then one day, you're nothing to them.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Try not to cry and just accept that it already happened. It is never too late to go out there and look for a replacement for that ass that blocked you.

I would dramatically toss all of my things, I will break things in front of me, and I will call my best friend telling he's such a jerk and I will never love again. Kidding aside, that's just me being dramatic on my mind. What I'll do next is to keep calm and maybe I could cry about it for a while then I'll get over as if nothing happened.

Comment

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought that you were serious about the tossing and turning then breaking things, lol! I'm surprised, well, I guess we should just keep calm and release all the tension in a nice way. Distract yourself or do something productive.

In between those dates, I can tell that he's just waiting for me to ask him if he wants to have sex with me. It's all clear to me now that he left me because I seem to bore the living hell out of him. What else can I do? I don't read minds so next time he better tell me if he wants something to happen between us. Not leaving me clueless about where I went wrong, such an ass!

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      It's rude when people suddenly blocked you when they're no longer interested in you. You are not some toy that when they got tired of you, they'd just throw you away like nothing. Wow, we do not deserve that kind of treatment. NO ONE deserves to be treated that way.

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. That is the reason why we need to have sex with them before they leave us. Oh, well. Do not date people for too long, else they would gonna leave us.

You should ask yourself that happened the last time that you had a date. It could be that you did something so bad that he decided to block you.

Comment

He blocked you simple because he does not want you anymore. He does not want to be bothered anymore. He wants to have a life that is not a part of you. Bottom line: Quit it. Look for someone else.

Comment

• HankTheSpank
        HankTheSpank commented
        Editing a comment
        Did he just purposely came into my life and just wasted his whole time with me? Well, if that's his job then fuck it! It wouldn't be my problem if he wasted his time on me, I don't have to play games as well, I'd move on and start focusing on myself, which is better.
    Working...
    X