Pretending to be gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretending to be gay

What can you say about those men pretending to be gay just so they can be close with women into pretending to be their "gay friends"?

They are fucking "opportunists", yes, they are trying to get too close to those women and I cannot believe that those women would easily fall for their scam!

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Only a dumb woman would fall for that too. She should be careful of the people that she's been dealing with because not all of them are real. They're good at being fakes.

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh. no. A real man could never imitate a gay man. He would have a hard time projecting himself to be a gay man. I am sure of that one.

I think that they really are gay, their advantage of being close to women is that those women are attractive and would have the chance to hook up with guys they like. As long as those gays are good friends with women, they can get men's attention that easily.

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      You got my idea as well! Those gay men are using those women just to get the guys that they want too. It's like using those women as bait, which is clever but I hope that those women are aware of his motives.

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Sorry, I did not understand a thing. Do you mean that they are real gays? Hmmm, that is strange.

I could say that they are clever! Well, they could be close to the women who they want, but would there be something more after friendship? I mean, I do not think that something sexually would come around as the women think their friends were just gay men.

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, those women will be surprised to know that all this time they were actually pretending to be gay just to get with them. I don't think those women would ever give them a chance to hookup as well.

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not think that they would be able to keep pretending for a long time. I could say that those men are idiots if they think that they could sustain their plans.

I had seen one like what you had posted, but I did not see it in real life. It was a movie that I had watched a long time ago. It was a good story, though.
    Anyway, men should not pretend to be gays just to be with the women whom they want to have. Period.

Comment

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      True, it's affecting us REAL gays, and eww, why would we want to be with girls? That would only make us bisexuals and we love men just as girls do too lol! It's so stupid to be pretending gay just to be with a woman.

I don't know but maybe they're really bisexual? Yes, they're sexually confused and they wanted to have the best of both worlds. Well, if they're claiming it to be gay friends with a woman that they like, they must know that they're actually bisexual all this time, lol.

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      He's bisexual to the core, out of all people he would even take advantage of those women? Shouldn't he be taking advantage of those men instead? Lol, his mind could've been so messed up, like, what is he really? Still confused? He should stop hanging out with those and claiming he's just their gay friend.

But it is difficult to pretend to be gay. Does he know things that only gay men know? Could he suck dicks, too? I doubt it.

Comment

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, he is a great pretender but not for long. I'm sure that those women only have him when they're out having fun but it would be impossible that he might have the chance to sleep with them, right?

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as they're able to pretend that they're gay then they must be good at it. They're born to be great pretenders. So why do you want to witness him, a 'gay' man, suck a guy's dick anyway JoJoFlex?
Working...
X