Dating a very ordinary guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating a very ordinary guy

Sure, almost all, or if not all of us, would like to date attractive men. Come on, it is given that we want it, right? But, what if the person who wants to date us is not attractive? Would you still go on and accept his invitation? Note that he is not attractive, does not possess a big tool and just a very ordinary guy that no head would turn over when he walks by.

I know that people are picky when it comes to their dates. I guess that I won't accept his invitation for a date. Hey, there are better looking people out there. It is they who I need to catch up with.

Comment

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe you just read the part where the man has an average-sized tool which is kinda disappointing for you, huh? Sometimes it's okay to be picky if you just don't feel like dating someone you're not really interested in.

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, I could not blame you for being choosy. I think that we need to pick people who we are going to date. We must only have those whom we would categorize as better species. Lol.

Well, I would want to try one for experience's sake. It would only be just a date and nothing more after that, so I guess that I won't lose anything if I do that one.

Comment

• BillyGym
      BillyGym commented
      Editing a comment
      It makes me want to try and date those ordinary-looking men as well. I think there's something more than just his appearance, could be talented or we both share the same interests and yes I could date a man like that.

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      What if after the date, he invites you to his place? You do know where it is going, don't you?

An ordinary man to date with, huh? If it's a date then it would certainly be okay with me but I do not want to hook up with a man that has an average-sized tool. No-no. A date is just a date and we will not hookup right after that.

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      So size matters to you? What if what he lacked in size is compensated through his performance? Of course you wouldn't know if that's the case because you quickly judged him through the size of his tool!

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      TeeRex How is the compensation to be made? Is there other ways to make me feel satisfied?

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, I guess that you just wasted each other's time. You could have even given him a false sense of hope. He could think that you are into him.

If he has a good personality, then I would disregard that he is not handsome or has a big dick. I would only care about his great personality because that is what matters to me.

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      True. After all, love is blind. So if you agree to have a date with him and you realize that he is the one for you, then the looks and the size of his tool wouldn't even matter.

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, really? Do not tell me that you are not into those handsome, sexy and well gifted guys? Lol.

I do not think that I can let myself date someone who is already not good looking and yet he still has a small dick. I just can't do that. I can accept if he is unattractive but has a big thing down there.

Comment

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do most people care about the size? When in fact, the one that we should care about is the performance. Anyway for me, I wouldn't mind dating a very ordinary guy as long as he can treat me well and make me happy, I 'm good with that.

Dating an ordinary guy seems like something that I won't do. I care more about the physical appearance so I don't think I will allow myself to have a date with an unattractive guy. Sorry not sorry.

Comment

I would accept his invitation and give him a chance. Maybe just maybe a relationship will work out between us. I am not the type who lets go of chances so yeah, I will surely grab this one.

Comment

• TylerBurden
        TylerBurden commented
        Editing a comment
        If he's there for you already, it seems like you have no other choice, LOL kidding. Well, if he is a great man that has a great personality then give it a chance to have a date with him. Besides, it's just a date right?

You are referring to a very ordinary guy. No fancy looks and no big tool. Oh, that would be so boring to me. Let me think if I would date him or not. Hmmm, okay, sure, there should be no problem as it was not stated that he is ugly.

Comment

I would prefer being single than date a very ordinary guy. That's because I do think that I deserve someone who is hot and good-looking and not just someone who is ordinary.

Comment

Working...
        X