Complimenting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complimenting

Are you the type that often gives compliments or are you the type that often receives compliments?
    I don't get much compliments but for me, it feels great when you're complimenting others.

Both for me. I always receive compliments and acknowledge it but then I usually give compliments too and I don't need to expect one back. Giving compliments is a very nice gesture.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, giving compliments are good ways to tell the people that we appreciate them. Of course, my standards are high, so I only give compliments when it is necessary and when they deserve the compliments well.

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      BackRubSlut sometimes it is nice for you to compliment that people you actually think that deserved to be complimented just so you can be sincere with it.

I usually receive compliments random times and it is a really nice thing to hear such sweet compliments especially when you're having a bad day.

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the most common compliment that people often tell you?

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokingHazard people do not only compliment looks but they would also compliment the way you speak, the way you smile, and the way you handle complicated situations.

I have no photo here yet but most people say I'm cute even though I know I am not but it is my nature to give out compliments the most. I love to put on a smile on their faces every time I would compliment anyone even strangers.

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      And what's your usual reaction if somebody tells you that you're handsome? Do you end up blushing because of it?

I'm actually neither of them and I often feel strange or awkward if a person compliments me

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you feel awkward if somebody compliments you? Guess that you're one of those people who was never complimented as a child?

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      So what's your reaction whenever somebody compliments you?

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you end up blushing if a hot guy compliments your hot pecs?

It is always good to receive compliments. But you could have those when there are things which are really good on your self. For me, it is better to receive compliments than to give compliments. That means that you have something that most people do not have.

Comment

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      But sometimes people who usually compliments usually giveback compliments so people won't get tired of admiring them not only for their looks but also for their attitude.

It is nice to give compliments as much as you can as long as you speak turht of it not just to gain impression but to give expression of how you truly see or feel towards the person you are complimenting.

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes it's hard to give compliments to people who cannot accept it. This is why I'd usually keep my mouth shut and not give out compliments since I don't think that anyone out there would accept it since I truly mean it and not expecting to gain the same impression.

Give and take compliments would be nicer since everyone deserves tohear something good about themselves that theey barely know. Some people usually give compliments as their admiration towards you and you should hold on to that.

Comment

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      But don't you think that the other person might think that it is just lip service if you give him compliments every time he compliments you?

When it comes to giving compliments, I feel that they should be given when the person truly deserves it. Because if you give them that often, it would lose it's meaning or they might think that you're just being polite

Comment

I am the type who wants to compliment my beau and appreciate it if I was to be complimented back. It means he's acknowledging my efforts and that's enough for me. I am the spoiler always in the relationship.

Comment

Both. Yes, I do both. Of course, it should be give and take. We should always compliment someone if we see that they deserve it. There are many things on how we could do the compliment.

Comment

I'm more of the former actually. Feel a bit strange or awkward every time a person compliments me.

Comment

Working...
          X