A hot professor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A hot professor

I have a friend who happens to be my classmate in one of my subjects in school. That class has a male professor. He looks good - handsome, tall and sexy. Obviously, I do not need to mention that he is an intellectual person as he is already a professor. Now, one time, this classmate confessed to me that he likes our professor. Is it okay for him to make further moves?

If your friend makes a move, would the professor accept it? I doubt that the professor would make something from it. The worst case that would happen to your friend is for him to be ignored. The professor is well aware that he could lose his job simply by entertaining the moves coming from your friend. Definitely, he does not want to lose his job.

Comment

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      It is also possible that he's not the first one who've tried to make a pass on him.

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      I was afraid that too, she will be expelled if someone will know about this. Proxie

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Boosh yeah it will be on the professor's discretion because he'll get fired once it will be known inside the school. Just imagine if the university upheld religion.I wouldn't even dare to further my imagination of what will happen.

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that the professor will risk his work just to have a relationship with his student? We all know that a professor-student relationship is forbidden.

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      CutieShank Do you find it weird too? and disgusting if our teacher will take advantage of it?

Your classmate likes a professor who I assume is about more than 10 years older than he is. Since your classmate has a crush on that professor, I could assume that the professor looks handsome. I know that gay people have good tastes so my assumption could be right. Anyway, whether he makes a move or not, he would still lose his case. You know why? Because that professor would just ignore him.

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see anything wrong with liking a guy who's a decade older than you. Are you thinking that he should just stick with guys who are the same age as he is?

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      IronBulge Actually, he really is, even if some of our teachers will turn their head if they see him. I notice that to him,lol

It is okay to make a move on his professor once he's done taking his classes. But you should also double check if he's gay and having a relationship with him will not result into him being fired. Because most universities or colleges don't allow student-teacher relationships.

Comment

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, all universities do not allow professor-student relationships. The risk of getting fired is high.

Before he tries to make a move on his professor, how sure is he that he's gay? He might be married or seeing someone and flirting with him might ruin his relationship.

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that the professor is not even gay to begin with. So, how would it be possible?

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! That is the first thing that he should know. Is the professor gay or not? Anyway, even if the professor is not gay, there would be gay men who would still like him if he is really handsome.

It is normal to have a crush on your professor. But you should remember that if you ever try and make a move on him, there is the chance that his reputation might get tarnished because of your advances. So I would suggest that he put his feelings towards him in check.

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right. There are students who like their professors. It could happen anywhere in the world. Anyway, I do not think that his professor would actually give back any responses to his moves. He would just get a heartache.

There's a chance that your hot professor is gay and is into to you as well. Do you think that he is really willing to sacrifice his career just to be with you?

Comment

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      If he's been in that university for a long time, I bet he's not willing to risk his career just to be with a student that he just met.

Talking about hot professors made me remember the Friends story arc in where Ross dated one of his students and thought that those kind of relationships are fine but are just frowned upon lol.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember that story arc. That's the one where Bruce Willis played the dad of the girl, right?

I would suggest to try and find out first if he's gay or not. If he's gay, wait until you're done with your studies before asking him out. And if he's not, just continue to ogle him from a distance.

Comment

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually tried dating a professor of yours before?

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he is in a relationship once you're done with your studies? Are you suggesting that he ruins it by dating you or just wait for him to be single before asking him out?

Let you friend admit it to your professor but he should be ready on the professor's answer. He might accept your friend or he might reject him.

Comment

Your friend should confess to your professor, so that your friend can easily flirt with him.

Comment

Working...
      X