100% giver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% giver

They say that gay men are generous with their boyfriends. Do you believe that gay men are 100% giver to their male boyfriends? If yes, is this a good trait or a bad one?

Well, I know that most gay men are really generous because they need to. There are types of gay men who need to be relevant to their boyfriends, so they need to provide lots of things to their boyfriends. I guess that they are afraid that they would be left behind if they do not provide something to their lovers.

Comment

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds like you've never heard of a gay guy who's frugal. There are some of them who doesn't automatically buy the things that they're boyfriend wants.

Being a giver in a relationship is no brainer! It is used to please the other partner. Like in sex, if your partner pleases you, you have this in mind to return the favor and knowing that I'm making him happy makes me happy and flattered and hope that I was only the lover that can give him that kind of pleasure. Gift giving is expected as well.

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a giver. I give anything even my life if the guy loves me and is worth to all of my sacrifices, I will give his wish, except; leave him and be with somebody else!

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually give the luxury to the men I long to be with. I'll make sure to give the first impression and there's nothing wrong with that.

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, how sure are you that you are the sole lover of your man? What if, without your knowledge, he has other lovers, too? And those lovers are also doing the things that you are doing to him? How lucky could he be?

I don't believe that is true since I'm more of a receiver when it comes to gifts rather than a giver lol.

Comment

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh! That is so good for you. Well, not all gay men have the same status as what you have. You are just simply lucky.

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that you're willing to be a giver when it comes sex.

You might be talking about guys who are having sugar relationships with gay men. Because it has always been a give and take situation on all of my relationships.

Comment

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      Cracker Really? So you only had a relationship with those gays?

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      JayKay Yeah, because I only flirt with those straight guys and not being serious to them.

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      Will, that is common in our society now. Wolvie

Generous in terms of what exactly? Are we talking about being the one who's always paying for the dates and giving gifts on special occasions?

Comment

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that he's talking about the things that you've just said.

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      It can also mean more than that. Like making him not work and just give him an allowance that he can spend.

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe generous in terms of love, Your partner will become financially abusive if you keep your spendings at 100 percent.

I think that always being the giver in any kind of relationship is a sign that you're not in a loving relationship. It only means that your partner is taking advantage of your niceness towards him.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Not always, why would you assume that they're just using us? Giving your 100% means that you're love is true.

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      That might be true if we are the only one who is giving then they might get spoiled and just used us for their benefits.

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      Not because you are giving your 100% it is already not true love. It can be a way to show your love to your partner.

Gay men who are so in love with their partners really commit to a 100% giver but not consistently, If we get mistreated then sometimes we just give our 50% love to them.

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      It simply cannot be measured instantly, love is never perfect and if both partners don't trust each other, It would never be 100%.

I do believe that they exert their 100% effort with their boyfriend. If we are so in-love especially at the start of the relationship, we always give it our best but if there's a problem then it starts to shrink down.

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you been on the one who's the giver in the relationship?

Actually, that would depend on the person if he is really generous.

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess the right word is not giver.. but a source of income. ggeezz

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      no longer a relationship but maybe a sugar Daddy and sugar baby one... tsk tsk tsk it's a transaction then
Working...
X