Being gay is wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being gay is wrong

You are into sex. Well, into a lot of sex. I could not blame anyone as we are all sexual beings here. Anyway, how about if we change something? Let us go philosophical this time. What can you say about this one: "What is wrong is wrong." Now, let us discuss that adage over being gay. Some people say that being gay is not right. Let us then rephrase it as: "Being gay is wrong."

Originally posted by BigBrony View Post
    You are into sex. Well, into a lot of sex. I could not blame anyone as we are all sexual beings here. Anyway, how about if we change something? Let us go philosophical this time. What can you say about this one: "What is wrong is wrong." Now, let us discuss that adage over being gay. Some people say that being gay is not right. Let us then rephrase it as: "Being gay is wrong."
    I wouldn't go to religious belief because it will end us in an endless debate, lol! But I was raised in a catholic family, my parents were the best members in our area if I may say. They are so devoted. So, when I became a teenager, and began throwing a long look at big boys may age and beyond, I wasn't degraded by my family.. Instead, they enrolled me karate lessons and lots of classes after school so I did but when my friends talked about their dates, I envied them. So, when it's time to move out, I saved my money to be away from my parents, that way I can be who I am. Is it wrong then?

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      What's wrong with being gay, btw? As long as we're not stealing what's not ours, and being a good citizen of the country, work our ass off like any other, there's nothing wrong with that!

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      In our culture, masculinity is fiercely patrolled. Being a faggot, until now, has been a gender deviation that got bullied, beaten and badly humiliated. But many men in LBGT are now fighting to be heard. At least give us the freedom of religion in the same way protecting us from freedom of choice. Who cares anyway?

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, I am catholic and I know that most catholic are not open minded. Conan

Tell them that you don't care what they think and who are they to dictate what is right and wrong.

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      The moralists and the religious are the ones who may be very vocal about the wrongness of being gay. Anyway, they won't be able to do anything about it. They should understand that gays would always be gays.

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      Boosh Being gay is not our choice. and I don't see anything wrong with that. People are so closed minded.

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I will, besides they don't have a right to dictate me. Looking4U

This sort of thing is a classic let's agree to disagree scenario. So I will let you go and believe that being gay is wrong as long as you're not going to force that belief on me or any person who identifies themselves as gay.

Comment

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you really think that they can keep their mouths shut about that? I bet that they're just going to tell the same thing to the next gay person that they meet.

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      Who said that someone is forcing someone's belief on someone? LOL.

Just ignore those people who think that being gay is wrong. And just tell them that same-sex relationships are normal in every single creature in the planet and it is only us humans who think of it as wrong.

Comment

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      they should not think that way. it's kinda stressing right? Cyrax

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      BigBrony I usually ignore them, I don't want to stress myself for that.

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      LumberJacked yes exactly! why would I put my time and effort towards these people? as long as they do not directly assault me by force or throw shit to my face. I can just live with their negativity.

Originally posted by LumberJacked View Post
    And just tell them that same-sex relationships are normal in every single creature in the planet and it is only us humans who think of it as wrong.
    He's absolutely right about this one. I've read an article about a gay penguin couple who are staying in a zoo. I think they even sit on stones and pretend that it was their egg or something like that.

Comment

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know animals can be gay lol. That is pretty sad but I know they will turn out to be good parents to the baby penguin.

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not that sure, but I think we should be open to other things right? TwinkleToes

I'm going to tell them that I don't care about it. Also I'm to tell them that I prefer to be a gay man rather than be like them who forces their beliefs to anyone who disagrees with it.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, wow! What a gay man who religiously believes on his gender! Okay, I am with you!

Can we all just agree to ignore those kind of people? Because you can't force something to a person who has no plans of listening to your side.

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that ignoring them would solve that problem? I think it is just fine to be on the offense if they're stepping on your rights already as a human being.

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      Cracker what he is suggesting is that we should take the high road when it comes to being discriminated. If a homophobe starts calling you names, don't go and call him names as well.

Originally posted by Thighler View Post
    Can we all just agree to ignore those kind of people? Because you can't force something to a person who has no plans of listening to your side.
    I definitely agree with him on this one. I feel that they've already made up their minds that's why it is pointless to try and prove our point.

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      That's our job and we have to endure the pain of being manipulated as a lower member of the community and just be proud on what we had become.

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Stanlee I don't think that we should be content of being treated that way. We should try to prove them that we have to be treated as an equal.

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      Stanlee by not fighting for your own right, you're letting the maltreatment of members of the lgbtq community continue. So we shouldn't let them treat us that way.

It's already common to us that they despise us gays for being and behaving like this, so what the best course of action to take? Fight for your freedom to choose what you want and show them that we can stand up our own as a gay community and avoid getting bullied by others. Show them what we got!

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      And they should be open minded. we are in the 21st century. MannaMontana

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      LollySucker Yeah, but we should consider the society sometimes to balance it.

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, and people should know that. BobbyD

It does not matter anymore, Any religion would say it's wrong to be with someone whose the same as you are or same-sex but anybody else is a sinner and they're much worse than us.

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, most religions would consider it as wrong. But there are members of those same religions who accept members of the lgbtq community.

The progress of this topic from the time it was posted is really huge. The world has been more accepting now and even the religious sector. We will soon get the equality we deserve.

Comment

I was supposed to sign off then I see this.. It's just wrong.. it's wrong to feel wrong if you are gay. What is wrong is to fool yourself and deny yourself your true identity. That is the worst a person can do to harm themselves.

Comment

The only thing I see wrong is people pretending to be someone they are not. Being gay is not a crime. no jail time for penis to penis sex

Comment

• Scorpio
          Scorpio commented
          Editing a comment
          Most of the times, it's the people around them that expects too much or has the gender bias. We could not blame them for feeling this way

• BigBrony
          BigBrony commented
          Editing a comment
          it's not that they want to pretend. most of the times they are protecting something that they can lose. they have no option but to hide who they really are

I fell into this notion a couple of months ago after acquiring STD, I told myself, maybe if I am not gay I won't be getting that. It took me too many weeks for me to get over the situation. Finally, I am now at peace and trying to pick up the pieces of my mistakes.

Comment

Working...
        X