Asking someone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking someone

Sure, when we want someone, we would do lots of things so that we could be with them. Now, you have known someone new and you like that man already. He is handsome and sexy. He has the stuffs that you are looking for in a man. But there are some issues like you do not know if he is already taken or not. Well, do you not even know if he is a straight man or a gay man. What are the best ways to learn more about him aside from directly asking those questions from him?

Of course, you could not directly ask if he is a gay man or not. That is a big no. Anyway, try to notice if he exhibits the typical qualities of gay men.

Comment

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Certainly or he might flipped and never talk to you again and might be felt a little offended.

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you're talking about stereotypes and not typical qualities of gay men. Because there are gay men out there who don't fit the usual mold when it comes to what is considered a typical gay man.

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      LarsRocco What's with the exhibits the typical qualities of gay men?

You could start as being friends. In that way, you would be able to know more about him. If he is a gay man, then you would have high chance to be with him. Otherwise, you would remain as simple friends, and nothing more than that.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      JayEazy That is a natural dude, and beside there is nothing wrong with that even if he feels bad.

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Jilter how about you? Have you ever encountered that before?

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      SeanDoe I am a very vocal person. If I like you. I would say it. There is no sense prolonging my agony.

Why are you so curious to find out whether he is straight or not? Are you thinking of sleeping with him that's why you're asking us for tips?

Comment

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel that you already know the reason why he wants to know whether he's straight or not. You just want him to admit it here.

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he wants to. You can just ask directly if you are really curious.

The only way to find out whether he's gay or not is to ask him out. Because if he's straight he would politely decline your offer.

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      Directly? It must be tough but if you want to know the truth then you better have the balls to ask it.

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      That would be a great suggestion only if you have the courage to ask him directly.

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      Cube If you would ask directly make sure that it would not hurt him or anger him.

Talk to someone who is close to him instead of being a creep on stalking his profile all over the net.

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      That would work, be a detective and try to gather information about him if you're too afraid to ask.

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, when you look at his profile you can already distinguish if he's straight or not.

Just observe him and his actions can be judged if he is a gay person or not but the easiest way would be to ask him right away.

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      The easiest way to do it, just ask it out and don't be afraid if he is "straight or gay".

Thanks for the the heads up everyone. I have decided to take the easiest route, ask the person hahahaha it turned it quite well anyway.

Comment

Working...
    X