Does size matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does size matter?

Nope, I'm not the type who has penis envy when it comes to both of our dicks. Actually I've never been with a guy who has a bigger one than mine lol.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      You have a gigantic penis then, try looking for bigger men than you are maybe their cock would be much bigger than yours.

I don't really care whether he has a big dick or not. I actually prefer guys who are of the average size

Comment

• Cyrax
      Cyrax commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you not take it if the guy has a massive dick and penetrated it deep inside you?

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like somebody here has a tight asshole and can't handle a huge one.

Size does matter but I would look at performance more than the size. Because size would not be helpful if his performance is poor.

Comment

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been with a guy who was big but doesn't know how to use his dick properly?

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Thighler yes and it is quite disappointing and annoying at the same time. It would've been perfect since he has a good size but not knowing how to use it is so not cool lol.

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      You should have gotten a blowjob from him. BabyBoyBum

I don't mind at all, I am a man who likes to be pegged so I prefer my partner to have a bigger size than mine.

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      I suspect that what you actually meant to say was that you are a man who likes to be fucked by another man.

Being pegged is when a woman wearing a strap-on dildo penetrates a man's anus.

Two very different things! ?
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 03-15-2020, 09:51 AM.

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      But it would still be okay for you if your partner has a smaller size than you?

The only time I got penis envy with a partner was when I was dating a bottom who has a huge dick. He topped a handful of times only when we dated.

Comment

Not really. I would not mind if his dick is bigger or smaller than mine. As long as I would enjoy what we are going to do then that would work fine.

Comment

• BillyGym
        BillyGym commented
        Editing a comment
        I just home everybody thinks like you. I dated a man who wants a partner with a bigger dick than him.

Originally posted by BabyBoyBum View Post
      Size does matter but I would look at performance more than the size. Because size would not be helpful if his performance is poor.
      He's right. I've had a partner who only knows how to stick it up my ass and nothing else.

Comment

• IggyCock
        IggyCock commented
        Editing a comment
        It does not really matter as long as he knows how to stick it up and know his way in.

The size of his or my dick hasn't been a problem between me and any of my previous partners. What's important for me is that he knows how to use it properly and is willing to compensate in case he cums early.

Comment

• RyanUlrich
        RyanUlrich commented
        Editing a comment
        How sure are you that all of your partners didn't have any penis envy? Even if they told you that they don't have any penis envy, there's still a chance that they're lying.

• LumberJacked
        LumberJacked commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree that it doesn't matter who got the bigger dick, he just needs to used it inside you.

I like it more if my partner got a bigger dick than mine. As a man who loves to deep throat, I actually prefer bigger ones like giant cocks that can make me gagged.

Comment

• SamMB
        SamMB commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like you're more of a bottom that's why you prefer that he's the one who has a bigger dick. But have you been with a top who had a smaller dick than yours?

• Cornholio
        Cornholio commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, luckily that guy is so good with performance so it was still a fun experience.

• HankTheSpank
        HankTheSpank commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you the bottom? Cornholio
    Working...
    X