No announcement yet.

Does having an orgasm make you hungry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does having an orgasm make you hungry?

I don't know if it's just me, but, immediately after I have had an orgasm, I feel ravenously hungry.

Is it just me - or does anyone else feel the same?

The same goes for me because I think I burnt a lot of calories that's why I feel hungry and want to grab something to eat.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's the easiest way to burn calorie then we always should have sex then eat then have sex again lol.

It really makes me hungry and thirsty which makes me want to replenish my body and it feels that I've workout in the gym and got really exhausted.

Comment

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      nah, we usually eat pizza and beer. BigBrony

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      Cube pizza and beer sounds fine, but I am sure I will still be hungry if I only eat that.

• Cube
      Cube commented
      Editing a comment
      BigBrony you might have had a marathon sex! LOL how many rounds do you go in a night? I tried having it but up to 3 rounds only. It is quite painful already even with lube. I got so hungry I have to eat a complete meal at 3am.

I think that it is a split between feeling hungry or sleepy for me. There are times that I would crave for food so that I replenish the energy that I've spent and get ready for round two.

Comment

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you hate salad? you better try it, besides that would be for your own good. DomeChrome

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      IncredibleBulge I hope that I won't get hungry that fast, because I always want food in my mouth

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      How about you put food in the body of your partner, or sandwich spread? like nutella or any kind of sweet so you will be hyper. Scorpio

I'm guessing that you ate an entire meal right once you were done hungry that's why you mentioned that you were ravenously hungry?

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      No, not a full meal.

I usually just want hot buttered toast, and lots of it! Sometimes with Marmite on ?? Definitely something savoury.

Maybe I prefer savoury things to match up with the semen I have just been swallowing! Nice and salty!

And, of course, a nice hot cup of tea with a cigarette ??
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 04-05-2020, 12:13 PM.

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Jonesy is that what you often do after a hot and sweaty fucking session. Eating an entire meal in order to replenish the energy that you've spent on your partner?

• Cracker
      Cracker commented
      Editing a comment
      You're making me imagine that you would put something in the oven and have sex. And by the time that you're done, your food is ready as well.

I feel the same that's why I got foods in the fridge or leftovers after a good orgasm and reward myself with a juicy sandwich and a coffee.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      You must love it when everything you'll be having is juicy and yummy.

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of sandwich do you usually make? Are you really going to have coffee even if you've done it at night? Are you the type who doesn't have any sleeping problems after drinking coffee?

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      For me, I'm always hungry and get a subway. That's the best sandwich to eat after an orgasm.

For me, I'm fully satisfied with water and good night sleep, I don't think of food anymore when I'm finished.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be thinking it's a hard workout and you don't want to destroy your diet that's why you chose not to eat.

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER he might be the type who will eat first or make sure that he's full before having sex that's why he's fine with just having water or going to sleep immediately.

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER I am sure I don't have a problem with that.

Even when I'm not having my orgasm I'm still hungry lol. How many orgasms do you actually get that makes you so hungry?

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he's talking about a single orgasm since that can really drain us especially if took things nice and slow with him.

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      I just hope that you make sure that you burn all the calories that you just ate if you're always hungry.
Working...
X