Getting Naughty With That Straight Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Naughty With That Straight Friend

Has any of you actually tried to hookup with a straight male friend of yours?

I tried to hookup with him when I was drunk and it backfired, he rejected me immediately and he says he understands me for being gay but it's better if I don't hit him.

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Did things went back to normal with him or he stopped being your friend because of it?

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure that he really respects you so much. BackRubSlut

Does it mean if you successfully flirted with your straight male friend and took the bait then you can also consider him to be gay? I have done it before and we did kiss and nothing else.

Comment

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Did your mutual friends knew about it or he made sure that it would only remain a secret?

• IncredibleBulge
      Editing a comment
      Cloud69 How many times have you guys kissed?

Nope and I personally think that it is a terrible idea because it might make him think that I've always wanted to do it with him ever since.

Comment

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you have a straight friend that you really want to hookup with?

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      Or it would be friends over if he founds out that he likes you then it will be the end of the world for you.

• IncredibleBulge
      Editing a comment
      It's definitely a bad idea, especially if you guys are really closed. Jonesy

I haven't thought about it yet but I think it's a bad idea to hit him right away because he is a straight dude. It's better to preserve your friendship rather than trying hard with something that can't be accomplished.

Comment

Nope, not a good idea. Just find a guy who openly accepts gay as his partner.

Comment

At first, I thought it was getting naughty with a straight friend in having a threesome with another woman. I think that's better.

Comment

• BobbyD
          BobbyD commented
          Editing a comment
          So have you done that threesome that you're talking about or not?

• ThaThrist
          ThaThrist commented
          Editing a comment
          What if you got a chance for a threesome but you will have to behave like a straight man with him?

I only tried it with my friend's friend and he was feeling uncomfortable by the way but I made him laugh and also dance with him.

Comment

• Boosh
          Boosh commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet you guys would be good friends. Artoo

• Artoo
          Artoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Boosh Yeah we are, but sometimes I feel awkward about it.

• Boosh
          Boosh commented
          Editing a comment
          Artoo Nah that's fine, just don't show them that you feel that way. they will feel awkward too.

That's one of the furthest things that I could think of. Also I don't want to ruin our friendship just because I'm horny at the time.

Comment

• IronBulge
          IronBulge commented
          Editing a comment
          What if he's the one who initiated it? Are you going to sleep with him or not?

I'm not that crazy to do such a thing and besides I don't want to ruin our friendship just because I'm horny.

Comment

• Drifter
          Drifter commented
          Editing a comment
          Since you've never acted on it, I'm guessing that you've thought of doing it before?

• TeeRex
          TeeRex commented
          Editing a comment
          SamMB right or else its gonna be friendship over. Drifter just a thought but seriously no plans on executing it lol

• SamMB
          SamMB commented
          Editing a comment
          TeeRex It would be so sad if the friendship would be over.

Never crossed my mind because I'm not the type of person who would lust for their friends.

Comment

• Cyrax
          Cyrax commented
          Editing a comment
          Free sex but, there is posibility that it would be awkward afer that. JayEazy

• JayEazy
          JayEazy commented
          Editing a comment
          Cyrax it's not like you will hook up with them. There are times when situations arise they get so horny and no one is available for them to fuck. The would actually appreciate the service.

• Cyrax
          Cyrax commented
          Editing a comment
          @JayEasy it's fine, we all have different perspective, I just don't see it doing it with a straight guy most especially my friend.

Getting Naughty with just anyone as long as they do not have Covid is completely fine these days. Sexual preferences be damned.

Comment

• CutieShank
          CutieShank commented
          Editing a comment
          But I am not those gays that will turn to men if they are drunk. IncredibleBulge

• RyanUlrich
          RyanUlrich commented
          Editing a comment
          CutieShank Yes, a lot of times, especially when I am drunk.

• IncredibleBulge
          Editing a comment
          RyanUlrich do you turn manly when drink or more gay? but who cares really as long as the dick is hard
      Working...
      X