Settling Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settling Down

To those who are in relationships at the moment, if your current partner ever proposes to you and you said yes to him. Are you going to have a huge wedding or it would be a simple one?

For the ceremony, I prefer that it would be as small as possible. But I'm going to make sure that party for the wedding would be big and crazy one.

Comment

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      So your wedding reception would be a totally different event and not after the wedding itself?

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      How big of a party are we talking about here? Around a hundred people with free flowing booze with a dj or band playing?

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      JayEazy I like the idea of a big and crazy one. it sounds awesome!

I haven't think of it yet and I am not planning of committing myself with him maybe time will tell. I'm just in for the fun.

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      But do you think that your partner is thinking of settling down with you or he's just in it for the fun as well?

If I have the chance then yes especially if both our parents agree for us to have same-sex marriage then it won't be a problem.

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't believe that you are that old fashioned that you need the blessing of your parents before you settle down lol.

I would love to have a small wedding just with family and close friends. Never been a fan of huge events ever since.

Comment

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't like it as well and I keep my relationship discreet so I don't really care about weddings.

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the reason why you don't like huge events? Are you an introvert by any chance?

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      ChokingHazard not really an introvert but an ambivert also I more like it to be just the people who are really close to us and besides its a smart thing to especially if on a budget.

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he wants the complete opposite of what you wanted? Are you going to let him have that huge wedding or you're going to insist on that small wedding that you've always wanted?

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's my partner who will decide it. because I am okay every time my partner decides. MickeyDee

I think that a a really small ceremony is enough for me because I'm sure that all our friends and family know how much we love each other that they we don't need to have a huge ceremony or celebration in order for them to know about our love.

Comment

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case, you have to make sure that the guy you're going to marry will be on the same page as you.The two of you might end up separating because of the want different things when it comes to your wedding.

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes of course, I won't push this either if this is not what he wants.

Have no plans of ever getting married. But if I'm forced into having one, it would be a really intimate one.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a reason why you're not interested in getting married?

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      IronBulge sort of, just people really close to me. Proxie I don't really believe in it like you both can still be happy even not getting married. Marriage is just a piece of paper.

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      TeeRex How can you say that Marriage is just a piece of paper?

That's something that I have no plans of ever doing. Since I don't need a piece of paper to prove to everyone how much I love the person that I'm with.

Comment

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a reason why you don't believe in marriage? Did something happened in your past that made you hate it?

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really on me but with the people around me.

I agree with CockyMalone on this one. I'm not interested in getting married as well since we just need to know that we both love each other and that's good enough for me.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Getting married is really a pain in the ass and I'm not talking about the sex lol but it really bites and chokes you hard.

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      SamMB right lol being married is not a simple thing

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      I always heard that if you are already married you will not do the things you like. GirthyGrills

I'd totally like to get married and I like it small just the people really close to us. I think that moment will be more beautiful as we're only surrounded by the people who truly love and accept us.

Comment

Working...
    X