He kissed a boy...and he liked it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He kissed a boy...and he liked it!

I wonder how many straight male actors, who have played a gay character in a film or on TV, have unexpectedly discovered that they enjoyed kissing another man, and acting out sex scenes with him?

I'm sure it must happen!

Imagine an actor (who previously believed he was 100% straight) has to portray intimacy with another male actor, and it awakens feelings within him that he never suspected were there - and makes him want to explore that side of his sexuality in real life.
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 04-12-2020, 09:08 AM.

I think we should ask Jake Gyllenhaal that question since he's the first actor that popped in my head when I read your question.

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      You haven't tried to kiss a guy before?

Are you thinking that there might be some straight actors who might end up gay because they enjoyed making out with a fellow actor?

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      There is a possibility on that and certain straight guys are open in that role like Rami Malek who has a wife.

Yes, that's exactly what I am saying.

In what way did my initial question fail to make that perfectly clear to you? ?
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 04-13-2020, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're answering @TylerBurden's question, he might be thinking that it's not possible since they knew beforehand that what they're doing is just apart of their job.

I'm anticipating and hoping that we can see Tom Hardy on the screen portraying as gay. I read all about it and told the media that he's open in fulfilling a gay role and according to him there's nothing wrong about it.

Comment

• BigBrony
      BigBrony commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully, it's not a scene where he is making out with batman haha. Think about that movie.

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not try and write a screenplay where he would play as a gay guy and hopefully he will say yes to the movie.

There are a lot of famous actors who portrayed a gay role. Don't get me started with of course Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger and even those guys who do comedies like James Franco and Jim Carrey.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that there is a Jim Carrey movie in which he played a gay man?

• Jilter
      Jilter commented
      Editing a comment
      Proxie he's talking about the movie I Love You Philip Morris which was a movie that he starred with Ewan McGregor

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      oh really? I didn't know that! Jilter

If they had an inkling ever since that they might be gay, there is a chance that they might end up coming out of the closet because of it. Otherwise, they would see it as another day at work.

Comment

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Cyrax is there something wrong with coming out in the closet in the later stage of your life?

• Steezy
      Steezy commented
      Editing a comment
      Cyrax might be right on this one about him being bisexual first and not being gay immediately. Like he would start as bisexual before ending up fully gay.

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you have a point. There are a lot of people who are like that. Cyrax

It sounds like he took a love potion from him and made him fall in love with a man lol. Maybe if he is also sensitive to the feeling of a man then there might be a chance.

Comment

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      More of like taking a potion and found out your true identity lol

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you believe that kind of stuff? like love potions? Boosh

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      hmmmm, not really! but before I really believe them.@BobbyD

I really like to witness a famous actor come out as a gay person after realizing it when he kisses a man but it rarely happens since we already saw a couple of actors who did kiss their fellow male companion.

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      Drifter of there is always that possibility JayEazy you're right too but we'll never know right

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      that will be too romantic. 1 kiss and it changed your life. Or maybe he is already lusting over him and finally got his chance.

• Drifter
      Drifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Boosh 1 kiss and it changed your life? I don't think so.
Working...
X