I'm fuming with anger right now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm fuming with anger right now!

I just came across some really embarrassing childhood pictures, to make it worse mom uploaded them on Facebook- talk about being joke of the town! Is it only my mom who just has to put up everything on facebook and am I the only guy who has a picture wearing a onesie where your sister dresses you up with all the girly things in the world? As if I already wasn't a laughing stock that my mother did this to me now. Thank god there are no videos otherwise she`d be showing the entire world my micro size penis at that time and my butt naked too!lmao.

Hahahahahahahaa moms are always the cutest! They always do things like these lol my mother has not left one embarrassing picture of mine that she hasn't shared with the world. So I guess it is okay, some fun ain't bad for you both. Peace.

Comment

So cute! Moms are BEST. She might have enjoyed and loved those pictures of yours so much. Nobody makes a joke about all this, it is just fun that people have! Everybody has their embarrassing pictures uploaded every now and then, mostly their childhood pictures so relax, you aint the talk of the town!

Comment

Hahahahahaa micro size penis - what size it is now? Why not show me sometime?

Comment

No you are not the only guy I think every guy who has a sister has that picture - I have a picture like that even, she dolled me up just for fun when I was three, and now my mother has actually framed that picture and put it up on the wall but thankfully it has all of the fam members embarrassing photos so it makes it bearable lol.

Comment

Cutest post ever!! I never had a sister hence no picture like that, I wish at times I had a sister too like I have heard a lot sisters help you a lot on every step of your life. You are so lucky hope you guys stay in a good relationship always!

Comment

You reminded me of my mum... she used to do the same thing with me, she would find childhood pictures and put them up on Facebook and in her phone she'll put one of those on her cover. I miss her so much! I wish I could bring her back, she's no more with me but I hope she's happy wherever she is now! I just wish I could have done more for her in her life.

Comment

Oh my God! Just few days back this happened to me too! My mother did the same and I'm angry at her for that still! It's just stupid to do that it is not even cute! What is the matter with mothers posting stuff like that! It's my picture my property and she shares it with everyone for no fucking reason! I hate being treated like this by my own family member!

Comment

Hahaha this is fun!

Comment

I don't tolerate such stuff from anyone! Nor anyone is allowed to do anything like that!

Comment

lol this is not that embarrassing, most embarrassing is when you are pooping in your garden and the picture is taken. Now when I'm 26 my sister found this picture and showed it to mum and rest is assumable what might have happened! Trust me yours aint that embarrassing there are worst pictures that could have been uploaded. I feel you man!

Comment

Working...
                      X