Saying I Love You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying I Love You

When you just entered a new relationship, how long does it usually take before you tell that person that you love them? Are you the type who tells them that immediately or it will take you a few weeks or months before you tell those words to them?

Most of the time it is my partner who says it first since I often make sure that when I say it, I really mean it already and not just some sweet nothing that people would often say.

Comment

For me, it usually takes me a month within dating before I tell him that I love him.

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
        DirtMcGirth commented
        Editing a comment
        Are there any instances when its been a month and you still don't feel saying those words?

• Proxie
        Proxie commented
        Editing a comment
        Stanlee That sounds better. Others say I love you even if they did not have a date first.

I often let my partner be the first one to say those words.

Comment

• ButtThrust
        ButtThrust commented
        Editing a comment
        Jilter I will force him to say it if I think that he is just shy.

• Jilter
        Jilter commented
        Editing a comment
        You are so brave then, he would be lucky if you will be the one who said first. ButtThrust

• Proxie
        Proxie commented
        Editing a comment
        ButtThrust how do you force someone to say it? I will not do that., it might backfire on me and instead of hearing an I love you, I will hear. I do not love you. hahaha

Last edited by CUM EATER; 04-29-2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• CutieShank
        CutieShank commented
        Editing a comment
        Which one of you said it first? Is it you or your partner?

• CUM EATER
        CUM EATER commented
        Editing a comment
        I was the first one to say it, CutieShank! After about three months.

I'm the one who is a bit more at ease with 'emotional stuff' in our relationship.

My partner is a slightly older than me, and, like many men of his generation, he wasn't very good at revealing his softer side!. We are British, after all ? !! Stiff upper lip and all that macho nonsense...

However, I have gradually re-educated him! ? and now he tells me (and shows me) how much he loves me at every opportunity.

Our relationship is rock solid! I can hardly believe how lucky I am.
        Last edited by CUM EATER; 05-06-2020, 10:54 AM.

If I'm deeply in love and I really meant it then it will only be within a second that I will tell that I love him.

Comment

• Boosh
        Boosh commented
        Editing a comment
        And how many times have you actually done that? Saying I love you to him immediately?

• Proxie
        Proxie commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you not gonna wait the right time to say those words? StiffySteve

I want it to be always dramatic before I say it like when we both are facing each other and being emotional.

Comment

Within a few weeks will do and I'm sure we already developed an intimate relationship that will make me want to say "I love you".

Comment

• Conan
        Conan commented
        Editing a comment
        ThaThrist I don't know if I am the one who always say it first but I know that I say it when I wanna say it.

• ThaThrist
        ThaThrist commented
        Editing a comment
        Conan Do you guys usually being intimate?

• Proxie
        Proxie commented
        Editing a comment
        same here! a few weeks or a month will do. Conan

I tell him immediately since I want to make him feel that I love him so he will be in the mood to have sex with me.

Comment

• CUM EATER
        CUM EATER commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't you think that's rather dishonest, unkind and selfish?

You obviously don't really mean what you are saying to him.

It's very disrespectful to play with someone's emotions in that way, just because you want him to agree to have sex with you.

• Looking4U
        Looking4U commented
        Editing a comment
        CUM EATER Love can be selfish dude.

I can't believe that someone will take him a month or two before he says those words. For me whenever I feel saying it I always tell him how much I love him.

Comment

• BaconLover
        BaconLover commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing that it usually takes you days before you say those words to the guy that you're dating?
    Working...
    X