Hard on Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard on Movies

What unsexual movies turned you on? For me, it was the Casper (1995) Devon Sawa was soo hot, he made me realize I was gay and 300(movie) which I had a hard-on for over 116 minutes.

If I had to pick a character from a movie that I thought was a total package kind of guy, it would be Kyle Reese from The Terminator (played by Michael Biehn). Arnold was great too and I was a bit hard when they walk out on their beautiful bodies.

Comment

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      Why were you more turned on with Kyle Reese rather than the Terminator himself?

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      IncredibleBulge Terminator? That movie is my favorite. I know it sounds weird but I really like the guy too.

I was expecting this will be like being turned on with the kissing scene between Kevin Spacey's character and the dad of Wes Bentley in the movie American Beauty.

Comment

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Boosh whatever gets us by in the day will do. hahaha getting laid recently I suppose?

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      IncredibleBulge oh yeah, I have a partner who constantly gives me good sex,

• IncredibleBulge
      IncredibleBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! constantly? I would feel blooming if my partner did that to me.

The only reason why gay men watched the movie 300 is because of the Spartans so I think that's a given that there are gay men would have an erection every time one of the Spartans show up.

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah and just look at those soldiers and their abs. Don't blame us if we aren't paying attention to the storyline lol.

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      Cloud69 Do you have a sex packs abs that you can flex on?

It was the Fight Club movie. Of course, Brad Pitt turns me on when I was watching the movie.

Comment

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you know that Jared Leto was also in that movie. He was the one that Edward Norton beat up badly.

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      I've heard on a podcast or a talk show interview that according to most trainers, most of their male clients wanted to have the same body that he had in that movie.

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      BangGang Really? I didn't notice him.
Working...
X