Wanna Fuck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna Fuck?

Has any of you been hit on by a hot girl that made you double think whether you're going to do it with her or not?

If she's really good looking like somebody like Ruby Rose and I'm drunk enough, then I might give it a try lol.

Comment

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      BangGang Of course I will fuck her hard if she want too.

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      are you also gonna lick their pussy? I can't imagine licking pussies

• ThaThrist
      ThaThrist commented
      Editing a comment
      Boosh Oh no I don't that will be too much for me. But I finger fuck them, quite a mess actually.

I girl tried to make a move on me when I was alone at a bar. She was hot but the guy he's with is way hotter and I was looking at his ass so men will always be a distraction to me.

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you ever flirt with the guy? And did you just ignore her when she was hitting on you?

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      Cloud69 Yes, and guess what? He wants a threesome!

I have no plans of sleeping with her even if she's willing to pay me just to sleep with her.

Comment

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      And how much are you expecting from her? Are you talking about 5 or 6 figure amount?

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      JayKay I have not received any offers yet so I would not know. but during these time? lol I would gladly accept even 3 digits

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      BaconLover Is't okay to you if I ask you?

I don't care if she's the hottest girl in the planet and is begging me to fuck her. The only thing that can make me do it with her is if we're the only ones who can populate the planet.

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      CutieShank ... were you able to find one? if you do, did you enjoy it? LOL dicks are still better than pussies.

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      Boosh actually no.. ha ha ha it's quite hard to do it. I tried touching a girls tits but it felt gross. I guess I can never fuck a girl.

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      oh shocks so you always knew you were gay? CutieShank I have tried to have a girlfriend when I was in highschool until College. Fucked a couple of pussies and eating dicks at the same time. then I felt like oh no, I just want the dick. no more with the pussy
Working...
X