Not Fully Gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Fully Gay

Ok, so here is the deal. I am married to a woman. I love her but lately I have been having these feelings that maybe I am gay. I have never been with someone who was a man. I think that I would really like that. I wantto figure out if I am gay or not before I have this conversation with my wife. Is there anyone out these who would be up for helping me figure out if I am gay or not before I make some life changing decision.

Ah yes, the ever present gay straight guy. You are curious. Let me guess. you are wife slipped a finger in your butt and you once thought the Rock was hot? Now you are thinking that maybe you are gay. Hunny, let me tell you something. You are not gay. You are just a little gay curious. Every man at some point gets a little gay curious. You just want one night with a man and that will make everything better. You are good to go. Just have yourself a little one night affair and you will realize that you are definietly a heterosexual male.

Comment

Straight men, looking here for some gay sex like we are just here for their picking. Come on dude.

Comment

I am not saying that I am not gay. I just got married young and did not ever take the time to realize that I was straight or gay or something. I just want to find out for sure if my feelings are justified. I mean, I kissed a guy in college and liked it but I dont know I was also drunk. I just need to find out for myself so I can know for sure whether or not I like men. I do not know what to do anymore. I am not trying to make anyone feel used, I just figured it was a hook up website and I was here to hook up. What harm was I doing?

Comment

That is exactly our point. You just thought you could come on here and pretend to be gay than tell everyone thatyou are not gay you are just here to get your dick wet with some other guys. We have had to deal withenough stuff that we do not need straight men coming on here and telling us they just want to experiment.

Comment

I figured this was a hook up website. It wouldn't matter if I was straight or gay. I just wanted to be honest.

Comment

Let him stay. Who cares if he is gay or straight. He is hot and that is all that matters. Plus you all know that secretly you want to bang a straight dude. We all want the challenge of seeingif we can turn a straight man gay. We all want to play this game. Just get over yourselves.

Comment

I full agree. There was a time when we were not fully gay but now majority of us are. Just let him experiment and live his life. He is a straight man he does not know any better.

Comment

Feel free to try and figure it out for yourself if you're gay or not. But since you're married, maybe you should tell her of your plans. Since she would be devastated if she finds out what you're planning to do

Comment

Working...
                  X