Gate Crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gate Crashing

What is your most epic gate crashing experience? Mine was when my co-worker and I went to this party and we saw our colleague (he is homophobic) receiving blow job from a guy.

How do you know hes homophobic?

Comment

I agree with ChokingHazard do you have any proof that he is homophobic? Maybe you just don't know him after all.

Comment

Mine was going to a party already wasted and ended up throwing up all over the place luckily my friend was there and immediately grabbed me away.

Comment

• Cornholio
          Cornholio commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking at your picture, I can't imagine you're a cheap drunk type of person.

Mine was attending my ex wedding. I still can't get over with the look on his face when he saw me, lol.

Comment

• StiffySteve
          StiffySteve commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that I think about it, I realized that I don't really have a particular reason why I did that, sorry. LOL

• CaptainSucko
          CaptainSucko commented
          Editing a comment
          StiffySteve why would he had that look on this face? Is your break up not on good terms?

• StiffySteve
          StiffySteve commented
          Editing a comment
          CaptainSucko he is probably looking like that because I wasn't invited to the wedding, lol.

My college roommate and I would go crash some parties especially when we ran out of food and allowance and we have nothing to eat anymore, lmao.

Comment

• IronBulge
          IronBulge commented
          Editing a comment
          I have done the same thing, LOL. Good old memories.

• DurtyDirke
          DurtyDirke commented
          Editing a comment
          IronBulge I think we all went in this stages especially when were struggling financially, lol.

My most epic was when me and my best friend were so drunk that we didn't know we're crashing someones party, lmao.

Comment

• MickeyDee
          MickeyDee commented
          Editing a comment
          So when did you realize that you guys weren't invited to that party? The next day?
      Working...
      X