Bisexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bisexual

When it comes to this gay hookup website. Are bisexuals allowed on it? I mean, I am into both genders but I lean closer to wanting to be with men. Is it ok to be on here and not be fully gay? Or is this site exclusively for gay men? Here is the deal. I have tried straight sites to find men and lets just say that is not fun. So now I just save those for finding women. But I had to branch out to find men to gay sites. I would really like to stay. I am def closer to being a full gay man than a fully straight man. However, I do love women. I love everyone. I am just a big love bug.

If you want some dick you are welcome on this website. You are on here looking for guys to hook up soyeah, it is totally fine if you are also into women. You know who you are. Plus you are way better than those straight guys who are on here just looking for a hookup so they can ditch their wives for a few hours. Be open and be free. Your sex is your sex and you should be able to flaunt it. Bi sexuals are the new norma dn at least you are comfortable enough to admit it. I respect that.

Comment

Yeah I highly doubt anyone on here is going to be mad that you lick to sample both dicks and slits. That is your deal. I think the main thing is that you are a good person and do not have thoughts that might be troublsome. haha

Comment

I know a shit ton of bisexual people who are all over all of the different sexes and genders and whatever. I mainly just care about if you are straight and just looking for a gay guy to occassionally experiment with when their wives or girlfriends won't take it in the backdoor. That is how I would like things to go down. But if you are bisexual that is all good. You like men. That is completely different.

Comment

I think it is great that we have more bisexual people on here. I have been dyingto be friends withmore bi people. I just find your preference so intriguing. I love thatyou are into both. I do not find women attractive at all. I just think that I am better off just being with men. But yes, I just want to know everything that you are doing and what goes through your mind. I am just so interested in your life. Sorry if this is weird.

Comment

Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I always feel like i am lost between two worlds and there isn;t anything I can do about it. I just want to belond somewhere and because I like everyone I end up belonging no where and that isn;t great for me. I just want to have friends and go out and date whomever. It sucks being bisexual. Everyone thinks it's a phase or that I'm really one or the other. It just sucks a whole bunch and I don't want to feel like that anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X