Multiple Dating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Dating

So, I am all about the multiple dating lifestyle. I live and breathe with it! It is my favorite pass time. Anyways, how do I keep having this amazing lifestyle without at some point getting an STD? I mean, I am always protected but when it is a game of numbers and I am positive that at some point it is just not going to work and I am going to catch something. Is anyone out there on the same boat as me? I wouldn't mind actually talking about this? Can I do more? Can someone be 100% protected?

You can't be more protected than you already are. However, if you are always hooking up. You need to go to your safe sex clinic or free sex clinic or whatever and get checked out more often and keep track of who you sleep with. Just in case the worst happens. That way you know a smaller group of who would've given you a problem. You are good to go. Honestly, bang as much as you want but yeah, you can't get more protected than what you are already doing.

Comment

I hook up with a few different people and I always use protection. However, I also get checked out once a month just to make sure that no one is giving me anything. So far so good. But I know that some people aren't so lucky. The only thing you can really do is always be safe.

Comment

I got an STD twice now. Clap both times. Totally treatedable and not contagious once it goes away but it sucks. Anyways, I got lucky twice, now I am always double prepared. I refuce to go through that again. Ever again.

Comment

I have HIV, I have talked aboutit before in other posts and yeah there is no being safer. But it is also just about being smart. I now inform everyone that I casually sleep with that they may be at risk but we are taking all the precautions that we need to do to ensure that you are fine. it is always worked for me. I haven't given anyone HIV. So just be as safe as you can and hope for the best.

Comment

I really appreciate you reaching out and commenting on this forum. It is really great to know that there is someone out here who can give me a for sure answer I know that is almost impossible to say. Anyways, thank you. I have so many questions. Like can I get HIV through oral is it strictly through sex and if they don't cum can I still get an STD? I feel like I know the answer to that last one but it's always better to know than not know.

Comment

Yeah you can still get an STD even if they don;t cum. A lot of STDs live on the penis and not in the sperm. Always look for wounds, cuts, scraps, anything. Open wounds are always a no,. That can mean herpes or something. That can mean so much more than what you think. Always becare ful about that. Also there are tons of sites you can go to to get this information. We have the benefit of having all of this information at our finger tips and we can utilize it how we see fit.

Comment

Make sure to always, ALWAYS wear protection, with std counts getting higher you can never be too safe. But then again you can still get an std through other ways. Get checked at least once a month and if you feel something's up then go with your gut.

Comment

• IronBulge
                  IronBulge commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Through what ways?

• BiggieBalls
                  BiggieBalls commented
                  Editing a comment
                  kissing, std's can be passed through saliva or blood. so always wash up, make sure your partner is clean and wear a condom

I think you can't be a hundred percent safe. Maybe lay off a little on the sex?

Comment

If you want to be sure that you're clean when it comes to std's is to abstain from sex. And since you've been with multiple partners before, might as well get tested to be sure

Comment

Working...
                  X