How do I get rid of jealousy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get rid of jealousy?

How do I get rid of jealousy? It`s like I have everythingggggg anything you name it, I have it but there is this person whom I hate, I have this hatred built in which just wouldn't go away and I have no clue whyyy. We are on good terms although that person messed up big one time so yeah that is there but I wanna forget and move on whereas I just can't do it and this is bugging me soooo bad! I don't know what to do or how to even explain this! Anybody here who`d give me some advice, suggestion or any a therapist`s number, I'll be really grateful.

It could be because what that person did was actually what you were not expecting, and this might mean a lot to you, that's why maybe it's hard to move on. I would suggest you take a break from that person for a while that will help you move on.

Comment

Oh I can totally understand what you are going through and trust me it is not jealousy but you are just hurt. You are not jealous of that person. You just don't want to do anything with that person. Whatever he did to you, you need to first sort that out and understand his perspective, maybe that can help you understand their point of view and make you understand why they did. You can only understand someone's reaction by being in their shoes only! I hope you can move on easily and my suggestion helps because nobody can understand you more than I can.

Comment

Oh baby just give it time it will pass don't worry about it.

Comment

Damn this is so bad, feeling this hatred towards someone and being unable to stop - you should just get it out of our system dude! You won't be able to enjoy happiness that comes your way! Don't do that to yourself, find the good things about that person, or look for a satisfying reason that will soothe the pain of what that person did to you!

Comment

Just exclude the factor of hatred from our life. Whatever is causing that feeling to grow, remove it!

Comment

I have the same person like that in my life and I feel so worst every day, I don't even know what to do. I need help too.

Comment

You don't have to stress yourself out for something someone else did to you. You should put it out in the open and be relaxed. Tell him/her that you need a break from them because you can't get over the fact that he/she wronged you! So you never know that person might even try and make it up to you and that will work out!

Comment

Aww poor you I think we have all been there, I was there too and it was my partner who had done something that I was unable to forgive him for. I broke up and still that wouldn't work, so I went to this therapist - his name is Martin - he helped me release my anger through different channels, in which the other person wouldn't even get harmed nor will I. It worked for me I hope he could help you too! Messaging you his contact details.

Comment

I wonder that at times too, at times something just gets stuck in the head like a nail in the wall, and we just can't figure out how to handle it which makes us all mad. It never heals, it never ends, you just learn to live with it and die with it! I know its horrific, you can try therapies, you can try making new moves, new friends or even cutting that person out of your life - it will never heal until that person either be sorry about it or you just realize he's not worth enough to waste your strength on but it can never completely go. So give it a rest.

Comment

Oh boy! Jealousy is natural and it exists in all of us human beings. That's just because we are living in a fake world where everyone pretends that they are having the best times of their lives which is actually not that true as it appears on their social media accounts. We have made our lives and relationships complex ourselves. Recalling the time when all my friends used to have the latest toys with them whereas I couldn't afford them; I tried out this way of getting over it and it actually worked. What I used to do as a 5th grader was breathing in and out deeply and telling myself that I will own all of them one day and this is just a hard phase of life. I imagined it flowing and letting it go- all in my head and that was very effective. I'd recommend you to give it a try. Besides, I still get jealous of what my friends' possessions but now I've enough money to own it all so yeah whatever they get- I order one for myself too. That jealousy turned out to be this much healthy that it drove me to where I stand today. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X