Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still get tested even if you use condoms always?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you still get tested even if you use condoms always?

I never failed to use condoms but I still have this paranoia that I need to get tested. How often do you guys get tested? I do it once a year only. Is that even enough?

Honestly I have been tested for 3x all my life. Since I use condoms too, I did not think it was necessary.

Comment

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      you better get tested buddy.

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Artoo I will try to drop by a center one of these days.

I think getting tested yearly is just fine. I do it myself too but when I was with my partner I do not use condom. But getting tested is really needed.

Comment

Getting tested is really a MUST. I mean it really is a MUST. there are HIV test kits around amazon and ebay, you never have to wait for days. Go get your test done!

Comment

• Artoo
        Artoo commented
        Editing a comment
        does those things in amazon works? are they pretty accurate? I thought they are fake hahaha are you from health care?

Yes I do. I do it every quarter as I am really a freak. It's best to confirm you are safe.

Comment

Thank you everyone!! I have gotten tested just today

Comment

• BaconLover
          BaconLover commented
          Editing a comment
          glad you did! testing is really a must TO ALL. not just to our gender but to everyone. Let's keep our sex lives happy and safe. To more hook ups!

Certainly I am getting tested regularly. This is a very important routine we must all do.

Comment

Condoms is a must whether you are using PreP or getting tested regularly or whatever. NO CONDOM = NO FUCK

that is the golden rule~

Comment

Working...
          X