What size is a dick considered small?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What size is a dick considered small?

So I see a lot of us here complains that one guy has a small dick? Like what size do you consider small? I can say a small dick is like 5 inches because I am used dicks that are over 6 inches big.

hmmmp I would say 5 is Asian size but what I think is small is a 4 inches. I have had this one steamy night at Bahamas a couple of years ago. There was this one guy flirting with me, we went at the side of the bar and when I tried to touch his. OH MY GOD,. I found vienna sausages hahahahaha

Comment

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      a 5 and fully erected??? that is already small for me. When you say vienna sausage, I imagine some micro penis trying to fuck you .. is this it????

a 5 is average and he must really be good for me to be happy. I am more comfortable with someone with a 7 but 6 will do. 9 inches is way too long. it was already painful for me. no more pleasure. But below 5? NO FUCKING WAY. It's like a finger inserted into your hole.

Comment

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      You are still considerate to happily fuck a 5... it's a no for me.. lol but I have never been with a 9. when you say painful, do you mean even after using a lube, it's still painful?

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      have you fucked black guys? oh gosh they are so huge and they are so good in fucking.. dear JayEazy you should try it. It's weird because the best sex that I had was with a black guys and the worst too. Dude, the guy showed up untrimmed. it was really scarry

anything under 6 inches is quite small. I like giving deep throats but how can we achieve it if the dick does not even reach the throat?

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Boosh many blacks are around 7-8.. honestly, it's a bit painful and full to your mouth. the bigger the dick, the wider your mouth LOL

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      same page dude! 5 inches is really small right? it's like sticking a stick to your hole. does not really feel good at all

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      your standards are really high Proxie .. how big were you able to stuck into your butt?

A 4inches is pretty small but tolerable,. anything lower is absolutely unacceptable

Comment

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      tolerable? oh jeezzzz. can you even feel that small dick into your ass? you need to up your game men. there are a lot of huge dicks around. I swear!

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      4 inches?????? Dude, your fingers are of the same size of that. who in this world still has those kind of penis?

I could not seriously believed I missed this LOL but a 5 inches is pretty small. I am used to having really huge dicks. I would walk away if I get a 4 inches. it's like putting hotdogs to your ass holes

Comment

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Proxie it's a preference hottie. quality over quantity are some people's preference

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      a 5 is pretty much average size. 4 inches is the small size. what's your size? Thighler

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      I am 7 honey @JoJoFlex... I am huge and hard.. I could not imagine living with a dick of 5.. it must be upsetting

would you rather have a small dick but hard or huge dick but soft? seriously there are guys who can't make their dicks rock hard

Comment

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      this is very unfair.. If you are hard, you should be huge too. If you are huge but soft.. You are sick
Working...
X