Eufa euro 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eufa euro 2020

I was really heart broken but still England did their best. Did anyone met someone interesting on the game?

It was a painful loss but they did their best. When I came out as gay, people were actually expecting I will no longer be interested in sports, like dude WTF.. I was accused with some girls before that I only go out on pubs to watch for football just to take advantage of men. crazy bitches.

Comment

It was victorious for Italians like me hahahahaha but never had the chance to travel. I went out with some straight guys and watched at the bar.

Comment

• Boosh
        Boosh commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations!!! did you the celebratory sex?

• ThaThrist
        ThaThrist commented
        Editing a comment
        Boosh oh no no.. I was too drunk to do that. we really did mean to celebrate

I just got broken in NBA too. broken possible good sex and a broken bank account. $500 for Suns. and it went to drain hahahhaha

Comment

how about team USA not getting the gold for Olympics? damn that was so not good. but fuck, why do we care anyway. We are here to fuck

Comment

• DomeChrome
          DomeChrome commented
          Editing a comment
          they are playing with Spain today. And did you see the players in Spain? they are so hot. I wonder if there dicks are so hot as they look. Do you think Durant has a big dick?
      Working...
      X