Who should ask the question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should ask the question?

Hi everyone! It hasn't been that long since I joined Manplay. In that time, I've managed to get to know quite a few men that I like. I've gotten to know one of them very well and it's now come to a point where we're thinking about hooking up with each other. However, I don't want to pop that question and I'm waiting on him to do it lol He started talking to me, so I guess it makes sense to wait until he asks me out. What do you guys think? I mean I feel like I know him enough and I trust him, there's no problem with that. Just that I don't know if I should ask him out or not.

I don't think you should waste time waiting for the other guy to ask you out. If you think youre ready, then you should go ahead and ask the question. I mean it's not like you're going to end up looking bad if you do that.

Comment

Got to agree with Ashton23's comment. Just because the other person started talking to you, doesn't mean that you shouldn't ask him out if you think you're getting along nicely. I never worry about such things, because honestly speaking, it's just a waste of everyone's time. Just get on with it and ask if he'd like to go out or meet up. If you've gotten to know each other well, you shouldn't have to worry about the answer

Comment

Oh gosh just ask him out and hook up hahaha there's no point playing the waiting game. He's talking to you because he likes you, obviously!!

Comment

I had a similar dilema a while back and it wasn't fun, so I know what you're going through haha If a man is interested in you, I don't think he's going to judge you if you ask him out. As I found out later, it was an unnecessary waste of time in the end, because he's been wanting to ask me out as well. So save yourself the headache and see if he wants to meet up or go on a date. I'm sure that the answer is yes.

Comment

Thanks for your comments guys. Being someone who hasn't done online dating at all, it's kinda difficult for me to take such decisions. That's why I thought it was a good idea to ask the members. You're right about someone like that not being judgmental. I now understand why it's a waste of time too, so I guess I'll ask him if he'd like to meet up since we've been talking to each other for quite a while now. I don't think he'd have wasted his time on me for this long if he wasn't interested You guys are right and thank you all once again!

Comment

Just casually ask him if you feel like it's time. Waiting around when you actually want to hook up with someone isn't a good idea. We all know why we are here for, so there's no reason to feel shy about asking that question. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X