Dating Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating Ideas

I'm going to be going on my first date. Online dating is a whole new game for me so I don't really know what to do. What's a good idea for a first date? I'm not sure as to treat this as a normal date or in a different way. I guess you can't call it exactly a date since we just want to hook up. So I'm slightly confused here...

@Benjamin.V you're right about it not being a date, so you don't need to think about it too much too. It doesn't really matter what it is as long as you can meet up and break the ice. It can be an art exhibition if both the people are into arts. If you think you can get to know each other a little bit more and get comfortable with each other, you should choose that particular location. I've met people even at public parks and that's worked too.

Comment

Even if you want to do thngs properly, you can select a nice restaurant and go on a proper date. There's no problem with that. I know that you can't really call something like this a date, but you still can do a date. There's nothing wrong with that.

Comment

I agree with both the comments here. I mean just because it isn't exactly a date doesn't mean you can't do something datish when you meet someone for the first time. If getting to know each other over a meal is your kinda thing, go ahead with that. If you can break the ice watching a game of football, then that's great. So anything goes as long as it works for you and the other man. Think about the kinda people you both are and opt for a nice setting where you can become comfortable with each other. Because that helps a lot. No matter how much time you spend talking to each other online, that face time do help.

Comment

You guys have helped me overcome this whole dilemma!! Thank you!! Both of us like sports which I think is a great way for us to get to know about each other a little bit more. I know a gay bar that has sports on, so I'm going to meet him there. I think that will be a good place for this first meeting.

Comment

WOW!! A gay bar that has sports on!! I didn't know such places existed lol

Comment

There are quite a few of them where I come from. It's just a stupid myth that people have about gay people not liking sports. I don't think that's true at all. I'm the perfect example. I'm as gay as a person can be, but I love sports!!

Comment

Working...
              X