Concerns about bullies on dating sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerns about bullies on dating sites

I've been bullied by people all my life. After deciding to try out online dating, I've been bullied even more than in real life. Both the dating sites that I joined before coming here were full of people who would make fun of me or send me things that made me depressed. It wasn't easy at all. I didn't last more than a week on any adult dating site that I have tried so far. I did a bit of research on the internet and found out that Manplay is a very friendly site with strict monitoring which I feel is a must for a dating site. So here I am. Signed up a few hours ago and wanting to ask that most important question... are the members actually nice on this site? Do you get bullies on here as well? I really hope not

Sorry to hear that you had to go through something like that. I know what you mean because I've been on other dating sites myself. People can be pretty nasty towards gay individuals or even people who are old. Luckily, Manplay doesn't have such members. There are strict guidelines to stop people from acting that way which is a good thing.

Comment

If a member gets caught harrassing someone in any way, the admins of Manplay will throw that person out of here. They are serious about the rules on this site and I'm very happy about that

Comment

It's a big relief to hear that!!! I didn't want to end up on a site full of bullies again!!! Both the previous sites that I was on were not sites that specialized in gay dating. I think that was the biggest problem. Some of the people on those sites just didn't understand a sexual orientation other than theirs. It's crazy when people do that.

Comment

Dont worry you arent going to face anything like that on this site. The administrators do a very good job here to keep things calm n clean. A person like that will not last here for that long....

Comment

Hey joshua.h! I'm sorry to hear about you being bullied in your past. Being bullied even online mustn't have been easy for you. Sadly, that's how some people in this world behave and we have no choice but to put up with them haha you can't kill people for just being stupid! Anyway, you don't have to worry about any of that kinda drama on this site, so you can sit back and get to know some nice people!

Comment

Honestly, I'm so happy that I chose this site. I wasn't sure, because I had already spent quite a lot of money on the previous two sites, so I didn't want to waste more money. However, I decided to trust the reviews I had read about Manplay

Comment

there are so many sites that boast about being friendly for gays and lesbians, but that isn't really true. i know from experience because some of the members on those sites make it impossible for us to do any kind of dating. im one of those people who just can't deal with such things so i think twice before i sign up on a site. they say that one should never spend money on the internet without doin some research. that applies to adult dating sites too.

Comment

It's not easy to find which adult dating sites are nice and which are not, because you get a lot of fake content published all over the internet. You're going to need a few sources if you want to be sure about a site. Some of the scam sites have huge budgets for deceiving people, so you don't want to get fooled by such material.

Comment

@Sheldon-30 I know exactly what you're talking about, because the second site that I was on had so many great reviews, but what I found inside was something completely different. It wasn't a good experience at all. So you're right about not being able to rely on some of the reviews out there. The best way I guess is to find out from someone who has already tried out a particular site. I guess that's not possible all the time though. Anyway, thanks for your comments guys. I'm really relieved and happy about what you have written about bullies not being on this site. That's great news!

Comment

Working...
                    X