What makes Manplay better....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes Manplay better....

Anyone who has used Manplay will argue that it's the best online gay dating site, including myself. If you take a look at the reviews and ratings out there, it's not hard to see that. However, I thought that it was a good idea to discuss among the members how Manplay beats other similar sites in this category and how the site could improve in the future. I don't know if this thread will appear in search results, but if it does, it's going to help the site as well as other people who are looking for a good gay dating website. So I think this thread is important more than just a discussion among members too. So for me, the best thing about Manplay is its efficiency. From all the sites that I've been a members of (four to this date), this has taken the least time and effort to get hook ups. I don't have to spend hours on the chat to meet people. The members also don't take ridiculous times to get to know each other. Once you can trust someone, you can count on someone to hook up with you. I also like the feel of the website. It runs smoothly and I've never experienced any down time unless it's an upgrade or a scheduled maintenance. I can't say the same about other sites I've been on. Then finally the people. I mean the community here if pretty awesome. I've never seen such an awesome gay community any where else let alone a website. These are the reasons why I think Manplay is the best gay dating site out there right now. What do you think? What makes Manplay one of the best in your list?

for me, it comes down to the time that i have to spend online. i work shifts n i don't get that much time for myself to spend online. manplay is the best site for someone like me in my honest opinion. i've been on other sites where i just didn't have enough time. you'll never face a situation like that on here.

Comment

Ever since I joined Manplay, it's always been about the people on this site. I have been on sites where people fight constantly and bully each other which isn't something that I like to see. You login to a dating site to chat with someone peacefully and get to know them. However, an environment like that is so off-putting for something like that. Ever since I joined Manplay, I've never thought about leaving this site, because this site is the friendliest one I know.

Comment

I was once on a dating site that charged me ridiculous amounts of money and being someone who doesn't check credit card bills, I had lost a lot of money. You will never experience anything like that on this site which is great. I just like the way these guys do business. Everything is transparent and you don't have to worry about anything. If you call the help line anytime, they will come to your help. On some of the sites I've been on, it took ages to get in touch with any kind of support.

Comment

@Walter_Indiana some sites out there aren't trustworthy like Manplay. It's not safe to share your credit card information with them. Some have hidden charges. I also have experienced something similar to what you've written in your comment. On this site though, you just have the peace of mind. There's nothing dodgy. Nothing that's going to distract you from your goal. I like it that way

Comment

I think manplay is a very good gay dating site, but I don't think it's the best to be honest. I wished it had more features when it comes to things like searches. Other sites have a range of filterations that you can use when you're running a search. You don't get that on here.

Comment

@RobbX I like the search this way. Simple and does a good job. If you look at those fancy search options, the funniest thing is, they never work. The matches aren't that great. If you run the most complex search, there's still a chance that the suggested match is completely different from the kinda person you were looking for. So I really hope that Manplay keeps things this way. There's no need to over complicate things just because other sites are doing it.

Comment

Well it's not only that. Other adult dating sites offer mobile apps. I think that's a great way to connect with the people that you're talking to on the go. Everyone knows how to use a smart phone these days and people can't live without certain apps. I just don't understand why manplay hasn't thought of introducing a mobile app for its members.

Comment

I have to agree with RobbX on that. A mobile app would have been really nice. However, I don't wanna take anything away from the site though. It's done a great job by creating a place where gay men can meet each other and hook up. It's doing its job and I'm totally happy with it.

Comment

This is exactly what I was hoping for when I created this thread. A healthy discussion to point out how the site can improve. We all know that it's a site that works. There's no doubt about that and to many, it's the perfect site too. But we still can't rule out the fact that there's always space for improvements. The moment a business thinks that there's no space for improvements, that's the start of the end for that business. So I hope that Manplay keeps evolving with the times while making sure that they provide the same service.

Comment

@CaptainOz you're spot on there. This is a great forum to talk about how great the site is as well as point out where it can improve. As a long term member, I have no complaints about Manplay, but I'm sure that it has ways to improve. There's no arguing that. Am I dissatisfied? Not at all. Do I think the people running the site should relax? Hell NO! Keep working to make the site a better place. Come up with ideas, that what we all want

Comment

I enjoy using this site more than any other site I've been on to this date.... it doesn't take me a lot of time n i can easily meet people on here. people are nice to each other which is something you rarely see on some sites out there. i hope they go on the way they're going n keep improving in the future.

Comment

don't really understand all this talk about a mobile app. i've been on sites with mobile apps, but they don't make that much of a difference to be honest. you can chat with people on the go, but if you're a busy person, i don't think you're going to get much of mobile time even on the go. a mobile app in my opinion doesn't make that much of a difference. i really like the way Manplay is n i hope that it will continue this way.

Comment

Working...
                          X