Frustrated twink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated twink

I have been in a relationship with a man who identifies himself as a bisexual. I know that he loves me so much but when it comes to intimate moments, he always told me that he is not ready for sex. This left me to feel frustrated, I feel like he's disgusted with me, that he doesn't want me. What should I do to have my partner have sex with me?

You have to be patient, maybe this is all new to him so he is still adjusting.

Comment

I agree with @SeanDoe, give him time to adjust especially if he just discovered this recently that he is into men.

Comment

Don't force the issue, my friend. Let the moment comes to you.

Comment

Originally posted by HottieTotty View Post
          Don't force the issue, my friend. Let the moment comes to you.
          That's true. You should follow this.

Comment

Have you tried asking him the reason why he doesn't want to have sex with you?

Comment

Are you his first relationship with the same sex? That might be the reason he's taking his time before doing it with you. Also why not ask him when he would be ready taking things sexually with you just so he knows that you want to have sex with him already

Comment

Originally posted by Conan View Post
                Are you his first relationship with the same sex? That might be the reason he's taking his time before doing it with you. Also why not ask him when he would be ready taking things sexually with you just so he knows that you want to have sex with him already
                I guess Conan is right. That might be the reason.

Comment

How long have you been together and are you the first guy that he had a relationship with? Because those can be some of the reasons why he's withholding the sex. He might think that it is still early for the both of you to have sex and he might be a virgin when it comes to sleeping with men

Comment

I bet you are his first male partner. That's why he doesn't want to have sex with you yet.

Comment

Don't rush him. I'm guessing he is not really ready to have that kind of thing, especially if it's his first time.

Comment

If you are his first boyfriend, then that explains everything especially when his past relationships were all girls. He is still adjusting and maybe he does not know what to do in the same-sex relationship.

Comment

You are just overthinking things, you have to be patient and wait for him until he was ready.

Comment

Maybe you take it step by step, if you are his first then that is understandable. I think that he is still a bit uncomfortable about it.

Comment

If I am your boyfriend, you will never get frustrated because I will surely fuck you every night.

Comment

Working...
                              X