Gaydar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaydar

I have a crush on a co-workmate of mine and he does not know that I am gay. We are not close but we talk from time to time. Recently, he discovered my sexual orientation from another co-worker. This makes things escalate from casual talks to being flirty. Yes, you read it right, he started being flirty with me and I do not know if he is doing this just to tease me or he was being serious. How do you know if someone is gay?

If he is being too much affectionate beyond being flirtatious then he must be gay and really into you.

Comment

Try flirting with him also, if he is okay with it then it means that he is gay for you.

Comment

This is off topic though but I love your profile picture, it makes me want to get down on my knees and suck that dick.

Comment

If you are gay then you must already have an idea that he is gay.

Comment

Maybe you should tease him about sucking his dick and see whether he would be okay with it or not lol

Comment

It is possible that somebody told him that you might be gay that is why he's trying to figure it himself by flirting with you

Comment

Try to get enough courage to ask him that directly or ask him if he has slept with a girl before

Comment

I think you should know the difference between being flirtatious and just being affectionate and nice. For all we know, he's just like that when it comes to the people he work with

Comment

• IronBulge
                    IronBulge commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's right, he should not misinterpret things and assume that his co-worker likes him.

Try courting him, if he likes it then that means that he's also gay.

Comment

Others do not have a strong gaydar so I guess there is no way to know the truth but to ask him directly.

Comment

With that body, I do not mind going gay for you (although I'm already gay).

Comment

• SamMB
                        SamMB commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I guess this is the best thing he can do. It is hard coming out to your parents if you are not emotionally and mentally ready.

• Cloud69
                        Cloud69 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        SamMB That's right. Hope he can manage to come up with a plan on how to come out someday.
                    Working...
                    X