Safety measures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety measures.

Nowadays, online dating has been dangerous so let me ask this question, what do you often consider before meeting someone in person when you only known him online? Do you mind sharing it here.

The place, if he says that he wants to meet me in his house, I always decline and proceed to tell him that I will meet him on a cafe or a restaurant or no meet up at all.

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      That's true. You need to meet first in public just to make sure about him.

I always make sure that the place where we're going to meet is a highly populated area. So in case things get strange I get easily ask for help

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      The same goes with me, I make sure that the place we are going is full of people.

Always have a friend on standby just in case you need an escape plan if you feel uncomfortable being with your date

Comment

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      So you friend would be calling to tell you that he or she needs you?

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      LumberJacked That's right!

If you're worried that something bad might happen to you, why not have a friend tag along or follow you around in secret

Comment

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      That's is good advice but don't you think that he will become more of a distraction if the date is successful with no issue.

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      StiffySteve You have a point but it's better to be safe than sorry.

I always declined their offer of going to their house on the first date because one date is not enough to know him better and I'm bad at character judging.

Comment

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you manage to be in a relationship if you're bad when it comes to judging a persons character

I just make sure that we would be meeting at a public place and would have my friends in speed dial if things go south

Comment

I would agree with the people here, the first meeting should happen in a place where people can see you. Going private with a man you've just met online is a dangerous thing to do.

Comment

Working...
      X