Licking armpits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licking armpits.

My boyfriend and me were having sex this morning and I did something to him that I've never done before.

I was on my back and he was fucking me and he sort of swerved to one side across me so that his armpit was in my face.

I liked how it smelled so I licked it. And it absolutely fucking drove him wild! His cock just swelled so big and he shot his load inside me so fucking hard.

He has promised to do it to me the next time I fuck him to see if it has the same effect on me!

I didn't think armpits were erogenous zones!

He liked it so much! And so did I!

Hairy armpits are so sexy.

Comment

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      I know where you are coming from, I also find armpits to be a sexual turn on.

Yeah, there is this tingling and tickling sensation when someone is licking your armpit and it really feels good.

Comment

Would it be okay for you to share some of your pictures here with your boyfriend? You two must be hot.

Comment

We don't really have any more pics of us together! Just the one of us about to kiss - you should see the rest of that photo, though!

We are quite a private couple. We just come together and enjoy each other's bodies in every way possible - and it's fucking wonderful!
        Last edited by CUM EATER; 01-18-2019, 08:23 AM.

Comment

I love how my boyfriend smells! He has beautiful skin and his back and hairy stomach and hairy legs just turn me on when my nose gets up close and personal!

Even his arsehole is nice - I really don't care if it's a bit sweaty and dirty. I love to run my tongue between his legs from his balls to his bottom, and then lick my tongue deep inside his arsehole.

He fucking loves it, and it makes him feel good. And that's all that really matters. Just watching his face when he's having an orgasm is beautiful to me! He does the same things to me too, and it's fucking lovely!

We've even tried watersports! I have swallowed his piss, and he's swallowed mine. Pissing all over each other feels really warm and nice.

We've been trying to make each other have prostate orgasms. Or at least milk the precum and semen out of each other! The videos on xhamster make it look so easy, but we haven't managed it yet!
          Last edited by CUM EATER; 01-18-2019, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• HottieTotty
            HottieTotty commented
            Editing a comment
            You must have loved your boyfriend to go as far as doing that. Because for me, I don't think I have the guts to ever do that.

We've even tried fisting!

When he managed to stretch my arsehole and get his hand in there it felt so good.

I could feel his whole hand inside me and my sphincter around his wrist!

He started to waggle his fingers about inside me, and then push more of his hairy forearm deeper into me. I could feel all the hairs on his arm going into my anus! It was fucking lovely!

Oh! It felt so good! If you've never tried it, I recommend giving it a go! It won't harm you. Your anus will retract and just become normal again!

Comment

Just as a point of reference, in the UK we say 'arse' with a very sibilant 'S' sound. Sort of arssse, if you can hear what I mean from the written words!

To all you American readers, I suppose you would say 'ass'

I think arse is a much sexier word! But that's probably because I'm British ?
            Last edited by CUM EATER; 01-18-2019, 08:19 PM.

Comment

I wonder if armpits are linked to nipples? They both seem very connected to sexual pleasure - and not that far away from each other either!

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
                DirtMcGirth commented
                Editing a comment
                I would suggest to lick his armpit all the way to his nipples or the other way around

I thought I'm the only one who has an armpit fetish. Glad I've found you guys.

Comment

I've never heard that before. I would love to try that someday.

Comment

He has a tiny little skin tag in his left armpit that I pull at, very gently, with my teeth. I tease him by saying that I will bite it off sometime, when he's not expecting it!

The anticipation of me doing that makes him twitch and moan whenever I start to play with it.

Comment

Don't be such a wuss, HottieTottie! Try everything once. You never know, you might like things that you never thought you would!

That's how I found out I really like being fisted!

Comment

• GagDaddy
                      GagDaddy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Indeed, I do find licking armpits totally hot and to be honest, I also enjoy my armpit being licked.

I might try that the next time I find a guy to hook up with. Just hope that he doesn't have a funky smelling armpit lol

Comment

Working...
                    X