No announcement yet.

Electro stim fun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously I rescued my semen from the cupboard doors and my feet!

I ate it myself because Paul wasn't here today! He would have licked it up if he'd been here.

I can't wait to try out my new electro equipment on him. I want to see his dick spurt cum like mine did without anyone touching it..

But, obviously I want to lick up the cum from his hairy body when he has ejaculated. His semen is too good to waste!

Comment

The flexible urethral electrode was great fun!

It took the electric current right down to my prostate sweet spot.

I didn't have an orgasm, but it was amazing how much semen poured out of my dick! I thought I was going to pee at first, but I knew I wasn't because I could feel what was coming up my dick was much thicker than that!

There was a lot of cum! A quarter of a pint at least. It just kept coming out as I kept shocking my prostate gland with the electrode. It felt so nice. I've never seen so much sperm before! It was all over my stomach, balls and thighs.

I didn't realise how much semen is stored in a man's body. Only a tiny fraction of it is expelled when we have an orgasm and ejaculate - there's loads more left inside!

And it felt really nice because the semen had to force it's way up my urethra alongside the electrode that was down there already.It was a lovely sensation.

I'm definitely going to do it again! But, obviously I'm drained now, so I need to wait 24 hours until my balls make some more sperm!

I really recommend you try it ? It's fun!
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 02-06-2019, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X