American Men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Men?

Is it true, what I have heard? That most of you American men are circumcised?

Why is that? Why did your parents decide to have the most sensual and playful part of your dick cut off?

I really feel sorry for all of you missing out on a part of you that could have given you so much extra pleasure.

And the head of your dicks would still be so much more sensitive too, instead of being hardened up by being exposed and rubbing against your underwear all the time.

You all don't know what you've missed by not having a foreskin! We English men have so much more to play with, and our frenulums give us amazing orgasms.

Do you circumcised Americans play with your frenulums?

Here's nice photo of me!

Comment

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that dick is yours?

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      Ugh! What a waste of semen, if I am there I will swallow every drop of it.

Anyone like that photo?

Come on, men! Post some of your own cumshots!

Comment

My foreskin is really pulled right back in that photo, so you can't really see it!

It looks like I'm circumcised, doesn't it? But I'm not!

Comment

Yes, there are some who don't really think that getting circumcised as something that is important

Comment

Are you circumcised, BillyGym?

Take a photo and show me!

Comment

I don't think so, most of my American friends told me that they are uncut.

Comment

Don't worry, BiggieBalls! We didn't waste it. It's too precious to waste!

Comment

Working...
              X