Gay Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Agenda

What are your thoughts regarding the so-called "Gay Agenda"? Here is a definition of it.

This is lunacy, those Christians extremists were taking this way too far.

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, there are many crazy people in the world and they are one of them.

So they're thinking that we're the ones who are in the Illuminati? LMAO

Comment

That's a really stupid agenda. Are they thinking that in the near future we would be taking over the planet?

Comment

There are much pressing issues that needs to be discussed rather than that crazy gay agenda

Comment

Lol! It seems like they are the one making the agenda and not us.

Comment

Whoever started that lie needs to have his head checked

Comment

Are they afraid that we would declare Cher as the Queen and Elton John as the Other Queen? lol

Comment

I cannot help but laugh on this insanity, this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read today.

Comment

• JoJoFlex
                JoJoFlex commented
                Editing a comment
                At least this topic somewhat made your day lol

This is one of the reasons why I became an Atheist.

Comment

• Looking4U
                Looking4U commented
                Editing a comment
                What were the other reasons that made you decide to be an atheist?

• TylerBurden
                TylerBurden commented
                Editing a comment
                I think you cannot just easily become an Atheist.

• IggyCock
                IggyCock commented
                Editing a comment
                TylerBurden he mentioned that it is one of the reasons. Which means there are other reasons besides that lol

The definition said it all, it's "delusional" and that's all I need to read.

Comment

Replace "the gays" with "LGBTQ Agenda" and now it sounds legit. Actually, replace 'LGBTQ' with 'Gay" that way when I say I don't like the gay agenda it'll sound like I'm saying "I hate gay people" and can be accused and outed for being homophobic lol. Seriously, the gay/lgbtq agenda is annoying! Its very fucking annoying....for so many reasons. The main one is how easy they create political talking points and nobody questions them? Are they a sacred organization now? But really, anyone with half a brain knows that a religious institution with several thousands of years of traditions and customs will not include "gay marriage" in their religious ceremonies. But, LGBTQ will make demands expecting them to say 'no' then make a big deal about it! But why Christianity?....Because Conservatives/Republicans tend to be Christians! Forget Judaism, Mormonism, Baptist, or Muslims. They don't suit the agenda! Who cares if their customs & traditions also may not permit gay marriage! Gotta make it Christianity so the enraged and frightened young gay youths can hear "Christians don't want you to get married. Conservatives/Republicans are Christians. They're evil because........because it sounds good! So don't vote for them! Vote for the other side instead!" and it'll work! Sadly.

The gay agenda can't make everyone gay....They can try with the younger generation! I say leave the kids alone, but that's being responsible and contradicts the agenda! Besides, its a political agenda! It has nothing to do with actually helping kids/adults! Gotta go back in time for that. Just brainwash the boys into believing that simply thinking about another boy makes him gay, just like whats done now, and you'll get a lot of half-confident "I think I'm gay" which thanks to peer pressure immediately becomes "I'm gay!" Even though he may or may not be. Nobody told him that he has to actually like a boy before he thinks about him, but, he filled in the blanks. So now a generation of at least 80% gays are now 'victims of a very terrible homophobic society' and demand their equal rights. Even though they had it all along and people hating on them are more annoyed by the antics than actually them, but screw it! Count it as oppression!

Now the LGBTQ agenda complete with (probably maybe, not really) a big number of gays in their generation have spread worldwide. The LGBTQ Agenda has taken over, and its the same message its been recently...."Any type of sex between two guys is gay sex! If it happens its 100% gay! No exceptions!" This makes curious guys wanting me to suck their cock less likely to try it because they dont want to be called gay for experimenting or having specific tastes. So they'll say "fuck it" and quit. Of course, experimentation is a big part of finding who you are....but that requires being "sex positive" or whatever. Its completely against the agenda! Just don't mention the massive decrease in NSA sex, curious same-sex experiences, and fetish chasing cruises. They all have HIV anyways. Just blame the decrease in sexually active men as massive homophobia while completely giving terrible advice to confused teens on LGBTQ sex forums. "Coming out" isn't a magic solution and isn't for everybody.....oh wait. The agenda comes first! Screw the harsh reality of being "born that way"

Helping people is so oldskool anyways! They'll figure it out after being told how to think, what to feel, and what to identify as. Gotta build the community up to military levels so everyone in the town can be completely annoyed when the random chanting about how they're living in an oppressed nation becomes louder and louder. Then completely take the town over and mark it as a "gay territory" once the normies finally get so fucking irritated that they just go home and grunt angrily "god i hate those fa.." Now that the agenda took over the world, the gay militia will start taking over towns.

Okay this may have been blown out of proportion, but at least 90% of it is true.This type of shit did not happen to us when I was growing up. I wouldn't have had the same type of fun growing up if that shit was in my face. L/G/B back then when it was a support group was pretty good cause they gave quality advice. LGBTQ community now? Fuck that! There's no reason something like M4MTalk should be this empty, not active, and not being populated by those wanting NSA......Unless of course.....

Comment

• CockednLoaded
                  CockednLoaded commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Didn't expect that you would go all out on this one

• Grifter
                  Grifter commented
                  Editing a comment
                  CockednLoaded I think he just wanna express his opinion.

I don't know how those people came up to this insanity. Clearly, anyone with a brain will know that this is nonsense.

Comment

• GagDaddy
                  GagDaddy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well, they definitely do not have a brain if that's the case.

• SlurpyToes
                  SlurpyToes commented
                  Editing a comment
                  GagDaddy Yeah, right. lol

I laughed when I read the topic, I'm sorry but whoever made this up is crazy.

Comment

• RyanUlrich
                  RyanUlrich commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agree, he needs to have his head checked, this is pure ridiculousness.
              Working...
              X