X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chem sex.

Anybody tried it yet?

Or are you all too scared?

It's dangerous and risky. But so fucking nice!!!

No, I heard that it heighten the pleasure and enjoyment of gay sex but I'm afraid of the consequences, and also I don't do drugs.

Comment

I bet you are curious, though, aren't you Grifter?

I bet you'd love to try it!

I bet a lot of you would, if you were only brave enough to admit it, and give it a go!

I recommend it, if anyone is interested.....

Last edited by CUM EATER; 03-07-2019, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Its interesting but definitely not worth it. All sucking glass dick really did in a post m4m/CL world was make it way too obvious that I'm a highly-sexualized feminized bottom that out-kink/taboo'd so called "horny pervs" on what ever "gay sex" forum was left over during/after (real) m4m RIP'd. I did it more to cope than for anything sexual..Besides, it did nothing for enhancing my physical abilities during sex, it was an amazing mental enhancement though and boosted my 'dirty sex talk' to low-key shit test levels to use when finding out if a guy is what he says he is.

But yeah, don't do chem sex and don't do drugs! If you can't be a convincing bottom, top, or vers pro when you have your first sex encounter; then take it as a hint (and possibly a blessing). The last thing you want to do is setting something up with a guy, being super nervous about it because its your first time, then taking 'pnp enhancements" and developing a problem because you suddenly 'need it' to have sex. You're always going to have those little random bouts of nervousness, or want to flake/stop, if you're taking him in you. Even if you're a born natural. "Chem sex" won't change you into something you're not either. It'll just enhance what you were born into.

Comment

This not recommended, the effect of this, in the long run, would not be worth it for an hour of happiness and enjoyment.

Comment

• ChokingHazard
            ChokingHazard commented
            Editing a comment
            Indeed, there is also the risk of overdose.

I have no plans in trying this, alcohol is enough for me to get me going during sex.

Comment

Yes, I do agree. It's not something we are going to do very often. But it was great fun the couple of times we tried it ?

And yes again, alcohol is fun too! I love an icy cold Jack Daniels and Coke before and after sex. With a Marlboro cigarette, just to complete a lovely experience!

Comment

It really depends on what you guys would be taking. It would be really bad if one of you ended up having a crystal dick during sex

Comment

Nah! I think It's better for me not to try that.

Comment

• CaptainSucko
                  CaptainSucko commented
                  Editing a comment
                  But why you don't wanna try it?

I've done it drunk and after smoking a couple of blunts (but not at the same time) and all I can say is that it is a fun thing to try at least once

Comment

I admit, I tried having chem sex before and it was amazing but I would never recommend this because of the risk it can bring.

Comment

I am actually curious about it, I wonder what the feeling is.

Comment

Working...
                    X