Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Describe how good it feels...

Many of us enjoy being fucked.

But a lot of gay men don't think that they would like it because it might emasculate them!

They are idiots!

Taking a man's hard cock in your anus is one of the most enjoyable experiences you could ever have in your whole life.

Believe me - just try it!

Those of you who have done it, please tell us about your experiences.

Every time I get fucked it just so feels so fucking ecstatic and amazing ???

I agree with you on that one. And it takes a special kind of man to handle such pounding especially if the guy has a huge dick

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that you also enjoy being a bottom?

I'm guessing that you find it annoying if the guy doesn't want to be a bottom?

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you a bottom in sex? DurtyDirke

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      LollySucker Are you interested in bottoming him if you have the chance to?

I absolutely LOVE being a bottom!

Feeling that hard dick trying to find your hole, then pushing through the pain of the sphincter muscles, then joyfully finally sliding it's entire hard length inside you is just the best, most exciting, feeling ever.

Then having him fuck you, until he shoots his hot load inside you, is something every man should experience.

Feeling that hot flood of cum deep inside your body is such an intense and intimate sensation!????

Just try it for yourselves! All you men who refuse to do it really don't know what extremes of pleasure you are missing out on.

Let a man fuck you - and see how good it feels!

Next time you are with a man who wants to fuck you - LET HIM DO IT!!!!
    Last edited by CUM EATER; 04-16-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      I think your top is the one in your picture, am I right?

I like to be the top but I will take your suggestion.

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking4U Yes, I sure am but it seems I can't find anyone who's willing.

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      Why not chat with someone here in the forum. I bet there are men who are willing to screw you. lol

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's you in the user photo, I'm sure there must be a lot of men in your everyday life who would love to fuck you ? You are hot.

It's up to you to approach men you find attractive, and find out if they want to have sex.

It's as simple as that, really!

I agree being the bottom is sweet and I like it a lot.

Comment

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      So which do you prefer, a big cock or a small cock to fuck you.

I like to be fucked. Just feeling his cock in my ass.

Comment

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      How many minutes before you cum if you are fucked in the ass?

I am the one who's doing the fucking so I don't have any experiences to share.

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      But are you willing to try and be a bottom or not?

Hi Conan. I'm not really bothered about length.

Girth is more important and enjoyable for me!

I like to feel my anus being stretched wide open, and to feel his big thick cock filling me up inside.

It's such a very nice feeling!

Comment

• curious
      curious commented
      Editing a comment
      hi big fella
      i have a desire to feel cock for the first time, i am nervous as this would be my first experience and i am middle aged , love to see dadie's fuck and send it home , always get rock hard when seeing this, i give good head , so i'm told but never ventured down the pleasure trail.
      i'm not far from London , not sure if your a london lad but do you know of any good meet up places i could go to and just hang out and feel the vib, asking in all honesty fells

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      How lovely of you to write, curious, and well done for joining the forum! Welcome! ?

I'm nowhere near London, I'm sorry to say, and hardly ever go there, so I can't really suggest any places to you.

My advice would be to find a nice, friendly, quiet gay pub, and just go for a quiet pint sometime. I'm sure you'll be able to make a connection there.

And why not approach the men you have given blowjobs to (if you are still in contact with them) and see if they would like to take things a step further and fuck you.

Lastly, please don't be nervous about receiving anal sex! Honestly, it's one of the best feelings ever to feel a man fucking you.

Just take it slow and steady, using lots of lube, and you'll soon be wishing you had tried it years ago!

Best of luck and just enjoy it ?!! Let me know how you get on.

Lots of love and hugs xx
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 05-19-2019, 09:47 AM.
Working...
X