Settle Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settle Down

Have you been in a relationship that reached the point that you've talked about living together?

Most of my relationships haven't reached the point. The most that happened with us was taking turns on where we would be sleeping for the weekend

Comment

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it mean that most of your relationships were not that long?

There have been a couple of times that it reached that point for practical reasons. But it didn't push through because we would argue as to who would move in

Comment

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of practical reasons are you talking about?

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      LumberJacked We can reduce expenses by living together.

That's something that I often try to avoid talking about because I always enjoyed my alone time

Comment

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      And what do you always do to avoid it if he begins talking about that?

Me and an ex actually moved in together. It was a little difficult when we broke up since I had trouble of looking of a new place that I can stay in

Comment

• BiggieBalls
      BiggieBalls commented
      Editing a comment
      Just curious why you two broke up?

Never, I am not really that kind of guy, I am more comfortable of us living separately.

Comment

• HottieTotty
      HottieTotty commented
      Editing a comment
      Same with me because at least I can do what I want when I am alone.

I was never in a relationship where it reaches to the point that I want to live with him.

Comment

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you have never been in a relationship before, lol

Yes, since he was my roommate in college lol

Comment

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      Then, what happens?

Never, I still value my privacy so living together also means that no private moments for myself.

Comment

I had an ex before he talked so much about how we will settle down in the future but we broke up.

Comment

The last guy that I've been with has actually asked me if I want to move to his place already which made me feel that he's rushing that's why I decided to dump him

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
          BabyBoyBum commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you make a stupid excuse when you broke up with him?

We've talked about it before because we wanted to save in order to buy a real house, but it didn't push through since we broke up a couple of weeks after

Comment

• StiffySteve
          StiffySteve commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, that was a bummer but I guess sometimes, that's how a relationship works.

I've only asked that question once and he told me that his willing to settle down with me if we're still together in three years. And sadly our relationship didn't last that long because we had different priorities when hit the second year of our relationship and slowly drifted away from each other

Comment

• MannaMontana
          MannaMontana commented
          Editing a comment
          What made you decide to ask him that question? And have you ever asked another guy about that ever since?

• TwinkleToes
          TwinkleToes commented
          Editing a comment
          MannaMontana At that time, I am very in love with him and always want him to be on my side that was why I asked him to stay with me.

Yes, but he wasn't ready to live with me, he said that he valued his freedom and privacy.

Comment

As much as possible I avoid those coversations.

Comment

Working...
          X