Can you say that he loves me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you say that he loves me?

A guy faked his entire existence, his everything to get into a relationship with me, is that considered as an act out of love?

I think so. Since he was willing to be something that he's clearly not just to be with you. I would suggest that you give us a bit more detail as to why you're asking this question

Comment

Care to elaborate what you mean by faked his entire existence? Because he just tried to be that someone that you really like that's why he did it

Comment

I feel that he was too obsessed with you that's why he did those things

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4U View Post
          I feel that he was too obsessed with you that's why he did those things
          He's right, so you need to be careful since he might end up stalking you

Comment

I think he just wants something from you. Just saying

Comment

He's just too obsessed with you that's why he did those things. Also he might have found out that you wouldn't love him if he's being his true self

Comment

• LumberJacked
                LumberJacked commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you thinking that he was doing research on him that's why he found out that HottieTotty wouldn't be into him if he would just be his true self?

I hope that this is just a hypothetical question and didn't happen to you or a friend recently

Comment

How did you find out that he made up this entire persona just in order for you to like him?

Comment

• CockednLoaded
                  CockednLoaded commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I want to know the agenda why he faked in the first place.

Nah, if he really does love you, he should have been honest with you the first time.

Comment

• StiffySteve
                  StiffySteve commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree there is no good outcome when you lie.

• BabyBoyBum
                  BabyBoyBum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  StiffySteve Yap, you said that right. Nothing good in lying.

I think so, maybe he was afraid of losing you that is why he did that.

Comment

• Cloud69
                  Cloud69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The guy wouldn't lose him if he just stayed true to himself. If you start a relationship with a lie, it would come a time where you can't live up to it anymore and you would be forced to tell the truth to him
              Working...
              X